DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Soo... I fell into a hole on the way to work one day.

Tsukibana

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Confused, a little dirty... is that my shoe over there? No? Then where did my other one go?

Clothes torn, hair in disarray - except THAT'S normal -, on bended knee I return to the Tower from

whence I came.

Life hit me withthe worst storm ever a while ago - lost home, moved repeatedly, niece shot at (she's SIX for frak's sake),

vigilantism is frowned upon (all I did was break his jaw, sheesh), forcibly kidnapped with government approval...

Soo... what's new??

snickers_brownie_ice_cream_cake1.png

Alright, that looks delicious. *eats*

Dawn, given my member title, forgive me if I am a little uncomfortable around you. O.o

Indeed. I rocked it well, you must admit. Of course, I recall making you look at (and post) a whole hell of a lot of them in return. Tell me, do you dream of Billy Ray Cyrus?

Please tell me you didn't surrender your title peacefully? Was there much balefire?

My dear Dawn - I rocked a Shadow mullet under the Administration of Tina and Turin (with Ithi pulling the strings) - AFTER I tried to blow UP Turin and Ithi with a nuke... have been balefired so many times by our (EX) M'Hael that I am some sort of super-concentrated timey-wimey entity, MADE the M'Hael do 50 posts of Mullet photos, and then beat the (then) M'Hael over the head with a rock in the Third BT Hunger Games...

I have faced ebil the likes of which you can only dream of. Tell me - why should I fear YOU?

ALMOST isn't good enough. That makes you the Diet Coke of Ebil.

Can't kill all bananas. I'm looking at one right now. Prove it.

So, which is the brother? Ice, or Turin?? Cause I have no reference for ice... not even on the radar yet.

Soo NOT scared of you!!!

Dawn, you can't be a Shadow, and if you are, you just inherited a boat-ton of weird, crazy-ass big brothers and sisters. It's over. Give up, I've seen your art.

However, you can have one free kill. But not me. That's cheating.

ALMOST isn't good enough. That makes you the Diet Coke of Ebil.

Can't kill all bananas. I'm looking at one right now. Prove it.

So, which is the brother? Ice, or Turin?? Cause I have no reference for ice... not even on the radar yet.

Ice. 

Soo NOT scared of you!!!

Dawn, you can't be a Shadow, and if you are, you just inherited a boat-ton of weird, crazy-ass big brothers and sisters. It's over. Give up, I've seen your art.

However, you can have one free kill. But not me. That's cheating.

I'm not shadow...and what about my art? 

*kills banana*

You misunderstand. You get to request ONE free kill - then I kill them. *hmm* you are the second Lightie I have made that offer to...

Your art is not Shadow, your art is Light. It is happy, and flowing, and vibrant. It is fantasy without horror. Mesaana's darkness is not in her picture - you can't bring it forward because you don't have any yourself.

Stay that way.

You misunderstand. You get to request ONE free kill - then I kill them. *hmm* you are the second Lightie I have made that offer to...

Your art is not Shadow, your art is Light. It is happy, and flowing, and vibrant. It is fantasy without horror. Mesaana's darkness is not in her picture - you can't bring it forward because you don't have any yourself.

Stay that way.

Technically she's not a Lightie either. Although I fear for the future of any stray bananas in the Light barracks when she reaches Soldier. :laugh:

LOL. Cuteness is over-rated. That's how they getcha. *nods*

*shrug* Mesaana looks good. I know you drew it, Im looking at it, and Moghedien.(sic?) You draw well, and the webs on the sleeves are great. The point was simply that you aren't a Shadow, because there is so much Light in you it comes out even in a picture of something evil. Sappy, I know, I really should go to sleep. :)

Archived