DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Ultimate Showdown: PART DEUX - GAME OVER, Town Wins

Darthe

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alright I feel like sharing this because it amuses me, but I asked Darthe and apparently if I jailkeep Des/Tom I get the set in there for the night all to myself. Much as I would love the party though im not gonna do it, cause I have better targets in mind.

Would you care to share who you spent N1 with?

Alright I feel like sharing this because it amuses me, but I asked Darthe and apparently if I jailkeep Des/Tom I get the set in there for the night all to myself. Much as I would love the party though im not gonna do it, cause I have better targets in mind.

Nope. Only if it becomes necessary.

It does, and that's why I'm still a bit hessitant about lynching Despo. The best solution would be to lynch you guys and then Turin imo.

>Hesitant to lynch Des because Turin, my top scum read, wants to lynch Des

>Let's lynch Des to sort it out

oieglittersrh.gif

Need I say more?

tumblr_m961tmUFcj1r3qnxf.gif

TOM GOAT

Tom, I WTL Despo and you because you claimed to have an investigative role while I believe that TG also has one.

Yes, two people having similar (but not identical, since ours is uniquely funny) abilities is absolutely impossible in a BYOR role madness game.

Stick to being town, you suck at being teh maffs.

Despo resulting to whyme fryme and fearmongering of epic proportions while he was being run up also isn't making you guys look any better. The points that I had against Turin still stand though. I'm torn between either lynching you or Turin because I realize that there can easily be two investigative type roles in the game and that's why I said that it would be great if TG was here so he could confirm or deny having such a role. The same holds for AJ and him being in a QT with Lenlo although him denying that would be far less unlikely.

Tom, I WTL Despo and you because you claimed to have an investigative role while I believe that TG also has one.

Despo resulting to whyme fryme and fearmongering of epic proportions while he was being run up also isn't making you guys look any better. The points that I had against Turin still stand though. I'm torn between either lynching you or Turin because I realize that there can easily be two investigative type roles in the game and that's why I said that it would be great if TG was here so he could confirm or deny having such a role. The same holds for AJ and him being in a QT with Lenlo although him denying that would be far less unlikely.

Wow.

"I think TG is the cop, but I'm not sure, but if he was, then we should lynch Dom/Tess, because they hinted at having an investigative role too, but then again my top scum read Turin was also pushing them, so I think what we should do is wait for TG to openly reveal hismelf as the cop so we can lynch Dom/Tess because there can easily be two investigative roles in this game."

WHAT!?

If you actually read the thread then you might have noticed how it doesn't make sense that I'm mafia because then TG would have already been dead.

You know better than to use "I would never do that as mafia" arguments that hold less water than a thimble.

Nope. Only if it becomes necessary.

What could you possibly gain from withholding such info? You are only talking to them right?

If you actually read the thread then you might have noticed how it doesn't make sense that I'm mafia because then TG would have already been dead.

You know better than to use "I would never do that as mafia" arguments that hold less water than a thimble.

Yes.... Let's not shoot the person who breadcrumbed being the Cop for two Nights. Genius!

Archived