DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Manga`

amegakure

Hunter X Hunter is also amazing! They are currently busy with an anime reboot that started in 2011 which follows the manga more closely than the original show which aired in 1999 or something. The manga really isn't that well drawn so I'm not able to recommend it. It basically comes down to stick figures near the end.

Hunter X Hunter is also amazing! They are currently busy with an anime reboot that started in 2011 which follows the manga more closely than the original show which aired in 1999 or something. The manga really isn't that well drawn so I'm not able to recommend it. It basically comes down to stick figures near the end.

The best stick figure manga ever has got to be one-punch man.  It is being made into a fully drawn manga, but the original with crappy drawings is just ridiculous and enjoyable to me for some reason.

Love/d Nausicaa.  Super brilliant heroine story with a fantastic environmental message.

Really enjoyed "Love Hina" and "Negima", too. (both by the same author and completed)

Dragon Ball was good and I'm enjoying the child rearing bad ass, too. ^.^

Solanin is a slice of life/tragedy that will seriously tug on your heart strings.

I'm looking forward to seeing the resolution of Naruto; that last battle has really been dragging out, though maybe I'm just not appreciating all the nuances of the story line.

I can't see that OP will be finishing in the next few years.  A single arc can take a year or two to complete (the fish man island arc was really long) and there's only been a couple arcs since they entered the New World.

I also like a heap of titles from a genre that I'd rather not mention here (it's kinda embarrassing >///>  )

• Community Administrator

If you want a Good Anime/Manga, that's 'hard sci-fi' look up Moonlight Mile.

By American standards, its rated R, or maybe even MA.

Similar content to the original ghost in the shell movie, though a little bit more of it, as its a series. (Nudity)

But it's not plagued by it, like Freezing, or Queen's Blade.

So.. its 'mature' in the sense it's got mature content, but it's not jouvinile about it, like other anime/manga is. Its just 'there'. :tongue:

• 2 weeks later...

My Fav manga right now is prolly a manwha, Feng Shen Ji.  I'm getting into a lot of the Korean stuff, Noblesse, the Gamer, The Breaker & The Breaker: New Waves, Tower of God.

Also, of course, Naruto, Bleach, Toriko, etc.

I absolutely love Tower of God and Kubera. Only 2 I read except for Bleach, although Bleach is more for the lols than anything else at this point. 

Oh gosh, this show is the absolute most intense thing right now. I've been really busy lately and have fallen off on every other anime/manga, but I still check back in every Monday to see what will happen in the next Hunter X Hunter episode. It's at the top of my anime list along with:

One Piece - Long, epic, adventure. Humour, interesting characters, emotional moments, it has it all

Attack on Titan - The best anime production I've seen. BA.

Clannad - The feels, oh gosh, the feels. The first part was absolutely hilarious, but the second half....words cannot describe.

I am currently watching Romeo x Juliet and am about halfway through; it's really good and adorable (even though I'm pretty sure it's going to have a sad ending, but considering how loosely based on the original it is, it's hard to say)

I think most of you prefer action anime to romance from what I've seen, so most of you may not like it. But it is MUCH better than the original story.

• 4 weeks later...

I just finished watching the entire Monogatari series. It definitely won't appeal to everyone but I found it to be one of the most entertaining anime series I have ever seen. The artstyle is amazing, the characters are well fleshed out and so is it's witty dialogue, and the screenplay is simply brilliant. You can either love it or hate it but there isn't anything like it out there.

to everyone who suggested tower of god. bless your manwha reading hearts its now my second favorite manga/manwha behind one piece ;) read 186 chapters in 3 days!

=D   Baam finally reunited with everyone! I can't wait to see what happens in the next arc.

to everyone who suggested tower of god. bless your manwha reading hearts its now my second favorite manga/manwha behind one piece ;) read 186 chapters in 3 days!

=D   Baam finally reunited with everyone! I can't wait to see what happens in the next arc.

I want to see him master the thorn and just jump straight to A-rank regular.  None of this d-rank crap, he already beat a b-ranker in reflejo

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone read Fruits Basket? It is AMAZING!!! It's a tiny bit girly but its got so many great life lessons. lol. It always makes me want to be a better person. :)

Archived