DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Eb's Return (ATTN ALL)

Cass

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmmm... I think I can give it a shot. Got a few ideas on how to pull the O' Guilt wagon.

Update: Posted. Tristeen was Jeral's half sister, but had been taken to the Tower when Jeral was still very little. So at this moment, he is mistaking EB for her.

Edited by Sherper

Awesome  :biggrin: *Jumps up and down on the couch*

I'll wait for the others to post before adding in Eb's reaction.

Arinth/BB/Nya feel free to have your chars haul Eb off to the citadel and lock her up any way you like! Assuming all her knives have been carefully removed... Have fuuUUnnNN!

*Crashes back to her seat and continues munching happily on popcorn*

*Hands Arinth a huge bowl of popcorn* All yours!

You guys are awesome, and I love the voice of each of your chars - I am definitely enjoying this return! (Although Eb/Cptn Stabbypants/Sack of potatoes maybe not so much *wicked grin*)

Will post reply tomorrow sometime ... :D

XD XD XD Well that was a super fun reply to write. Uber angst and hilarity all in one hit!

Arkin is not impressed. But he is also faster than Arinth. ooh, just thought of something to add...

Hiya Eb!

*sets up a giant room full of cushions and a giant popcorn machine in the corner for thread-viewing purposes*

*steals Arinth's popcorn anyway*

I was going to actually progress the thread, but then...horse sharing happened. XD So Arinth can reply. And once we're both on the bloody horse, we can move on. :p

Whatever you like, really - can't get much worse now, can it?? *grins*

I guess 2 things have to happen, Jeral needs to be taken to a medic and Eb... Well, realistically what would happen? I guess she'd be taken to Calder/high ranking officer. For convenience's sake can we assume Calder taken a night or two off and someone who wouldn't recognise her is in charge? They could then logically decide it's not worth making the wrong decision either way and have her locked up waiting for Calder's return?

The only other consideration is how everyone is handling the pace of the rp at the moment? Does anyone want a RL break before we start off on the next chapter?

I'm available tomorrow morning and then maybe the day after that in the afternoon if we want to move to the next chapter. Do we wanna split up when we get to the citadel? Miri takes Jeral to the medic and the others take Eb, or do we just assume the medics are on the way oooooor...*shrug*

posting from my phone before a concert...gah, texting XD