DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Eb's Return (ATTN ALL)

Cass

Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry Sherper - Sorry!!!

That's the first time ever that Eb's seriously injured another player's character - but a semi-serious injury seemed to fit?!? And you did say you'd be fine with anything short of killing him... I'm happy to change it if you like/think it's too extreme, but otherwise, I think that with those injuries, poor young Jeral's likely to have two new, fairly decent scars, and possibly also a pneumothorax/collapsed lung, or two!  :unsure:  Could make things interesting though :baalzamon: But seriously, just let me know if you want me to change it!

*Hands you bandages ... and a lollipop for being so brave* Think of the stories he'll be able to tell, right??

From here I'm happy to have Eb either spar with Arinth and/or Arkin for a bit, or just force a stand-off by threatening to kill Jeral when they appear or something - I'll leave it up to you and whatever you wanna do!

PS - sorry for the delay, toddler's teething  :wacko:

Edited by _Eb_

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love the way you guys are writing :wub:  (except it makes me feel sooooooooo rusty!) - nice work!

Will just wait for Arinth to post, I figure logically the stand-off will have to come when Eb realises they're from the Band, or she's just going to want them immediately dead. Once she knows they're Banders and not mercs/darkfriends she probably still won't be happy with the situation, but she'll at least have a reason not to go completely postal.

Good news is collapsed lungs are fixable - and as long as we stop Jeral's bleeding my medic will be able to help him as soon as we get him back, right?  :wink:

I was thinking since Jeral knocked EB unbalanced. Arinth and arkin can come in and hold her captive. Gives Jeral a much faster solution to reaching a medic, instead of a prolonged stand off.

And also EB, don't worry. your wtiting reads great to me.

Well Jeral just tackled, Arkin threw a knife at her and Arinth is coming in from behind as both of these things are happening, so there would be a pretty big chance that everything is about to get dangerous, and then someone has to mention the Band, and the fact that Arkin and Arinth are quite concerned for Jeral's well-being.

Ariiiiiiiinth! You wanna mention the Band and make everything stand-offy in the next post at some point?

Also, wooooo! This is fuuun

Edited by The Bard Babe

Considering how much of a better fighter Eb is I'd think the longer the fight lasts the more of an advantage she'd have. Plus with Arinth and Arkin nowing the danger Jeral is in they are going to go in fighting no matter what the cost is. They can't afford to waste time. If the idea is to capture her I think Sherper has it right. He knocks her off balance and Arinth manages to wrestle her to the ground. Then maybe he mutters some comment or something that makes her realize they are in the band and that keeps her from struggling more.

Thanks Sherp :)

Only problem there is her WS means she's supposed to be able to beat 5 warriors...? Thoughts?

Depends on how much fight-play Arinth and Arkin want too - I'd be happy to keep it going another round if they're keen (especially if it helps with WS advancement too?), - will leave it up to you guys (Arinth, BB:smile:

Jeral should survive pretty well for a bit if you make it that there's no arterial bleeding, only one collapsed lung and that he passed out from pain (which gives an option for in-and-out- of consciousness too)? 

ETA - Wow totally ninja'd - lemme go catch up on RP and get back!

Edited by _Eb_

Gah! Everyone's on at the same time!! Waaaaaah!!

Ah, I wouldn't mind getting a bit of extra WS advancement in there...And this gives Arinth and Arkin a chance to cement their awesome side by side fighting tactics as well, as long as Jeral doesn't die in the mean time XD

We could make it that Eb merely suspects that they're Banders or something from their apparent concern for Jeral and that's why Arinth and Arkin don't get completely wiped out, cause she's going sorta easy on them XD And then at some point Arinth or Arkin mentions or mutters or show that they're Banders and then the fighting ceases and they all turn into an ambulance?

Well, it's not gonna stop Arkin attacking her, and if Eb is acting purely defensively while Arinth and Arkin unleash all their manly rage, then we have a chance and we can fit in a spar, Jeral can not die and Eb can explain that she's looking for the Band once Arkin and Arinth have given up or she's put us on our arses, one or the other. No editing required! Agreed? If so, Arkin can go do some fighting now. :)

*Steals some popcorn, pats poor Jeral*

HAha! Great minds think alike! Just finished reading up to BB's last post (wary of being ninja'd again...) and was thinking the best tactic would be to use Arinth's mention of the Band to go on the defensive - glad you didn't edit that bit out!

Also, as odd as it is/was to all be on at the same-ish time, I totally prefer that over waiting days between posts!