DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Eb's Return (ATTN ALL)

Cass

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Umm well I really shouldn't, I'm working on filmy application stuff at the moment and don't have internet much.....

But who cares  XD    ah, I won't gatecrash the whole fighting scene cos it's underway already and all :p

Maybe Miri's helping out the medics or something. >.> We'll see.

*should really get important rl stuff done first*

*is very bad at that*
*just wrote reply to other rp*
*oops*

Yey!

Medics or something sounds good, or perhaps part way on the return to the citadel she could turn up on a horse and provide Jeral with a quicker form of emergency transport?

Or even better, turn up with several horses and everyone could all go back together. If Eb being trussed up on a horse still counts as together, that is.

Oh light, she would hate that *grins*

BWAHAHA JAAA.

Well that actually fits, it appears that Miri as a raw recruit's been thrown in with the cavalry for training anyway.... and I am definitely up for dashing around on horses :p

2571051-MrBurnsExcellent.gif

And yes! Jeral needs an ambulance :O

Edited by Nyanna al'Meara

Aaaw, that could've been awesome! But I didn't see your suggestion until after I finished the post!

Given how I've just left it Nya (with Arinth and Arkin pretty much having no choice but to leave under Eb's command) I figure there's at least a couple of ways Miri can jump in:

i) wait until everyone marches off, and then come crashing in and reverse the roles (trample/arrest Eb, tie her to a horse, ferry Jeral off etc);

ii) come trampling in now and reverse the roles before they even have to make a choice! ;)

If you're ready to post before the others, go for whichever one you like! (Or something different, if there's another suggestion?)

ETA - Arinth and BB, hopefully I've left it open enough for you to elaborate on the sparring prior to making the decision if you want to for WS etc (I tried). In terms of after the decision, if Nya goes for option i) I figure you guys probably have some leeway with Eb to at least coerce her into giving up her swords as well and would be happy to have you RP that as well (though the knives should probably stay in Jeral's chest, he's safer with them there, and I can't promise there's not more about her person  :baalzamon:) - she won't be happy about it, but she wants to get moving and can see the logic in it from the other side, she just can't suggest that everyone stay armed whilst there's a risk that they're not actually Banders  :wink:

*Grabs a beverage to go with the popcorn, waves the popcorn under Sherper's nose then waits and watches with anticipation* 

Can't wait to see what everyone comes up with!

Edited by _Eb_

Oh, god. I ran 8 field laps before soccer practice thinking it'd be as easygoing as Fridays' usually is and then our second coach absolutely MURDERRRRRRED US TODAY >.<

But seeing as I pretty much wrote up my reply before, I'll tweak it a little and post before I drop into bed and die!!! :P

Can I do option 2)??? If that suits everyone fine, I think it'd make more sense. Miri can be fierce, but there's no way she can disarm Eb all by her whatsies XD  Maybe Arinth and Arkin have  a better chance of that in the ensuing mayhem?

...And I don't wanna trample her, she's too close by Jeral for that to be safe... :P

I like the idea of Miri busting in now...

But then, if the idea is to catch Eb off guard and end up with her tied to a horse, you kinda have a point about her being too close to Jeral for trampling at this point. If you want her arrested and doing what y'all want now, I think you may have to suggest that Miri has some cavvy friends with her on those extra horses? I can totally see it working then if she's outnumbered - if the cavalry turn up heh to save the day, there's gonna be no doubt in her mind that it is the Band she's dealing with, so she won't want be able to kill them whatever happens, but if there's less than 5 active opponents, I think she'd have to fight to be in charge ... she's stubborn like that.

If you prefer to do it so that it's just the three of you who bring her trussed up into camp, I think you'd have to wait til they're walking back and ambush her on the way. If the other's aren't ready to continue you could just post noticing what's going on and waiting for your chance etc?

Personally though, I kinda prefer the idea of her being outnumbered now... 

And have whoever you like explode and decide that they need to arrest Eb for her actions, questioning that she may not be who she says she is... Arkin/Miri?

Or... Ideas on how else she ends up captive behind bars?

*mumble* Horses don't stink, your faces stink ;p

Oh! Ok...XD I just rewrote the whole thing before I saw the cav thing... I've left it pretty open what happens next, maybe Arkin's got any half-nelson tricks up his sleeves with those knives of his? :P

Tell you what, I'll put it up like this to see what yall think, and if you want me to change anything just say so :)

p.s. going to do a first aid course soon, it'll take half the day so I won't be round for a bit.

Ok, I've pretty much finished my post now, Arkin's already pretty doubtful of her and making a point, I vote that Eb gets sorta dazed/knocked out by said horsies...? Cause Arkin wants to make a comment about the cavalry charge, and I think Arinth would puke. Oooor we could have Arkin and Arinth reeeeally nursing their pride on the way back if they accidentally get saved. But I have to teach now, so I'll just post what I've got, and edit/add in half an hour or so...