DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Eb's Return (ATTN ALL)

Cass

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just had a quick flick back through previous pages in the discussion - are we still happy that Calder's away for a night or so, and Edward, hating paperwork, decides to throw her in a cell, assign the others (and various extras) to guard duty, and wait for Calder to come back?

• 3 weeks later...

Apologies for the sluggishness of the replies, school has really taken a toll on my time allocations, but hopefully that will all be over now. 

Hope you're happy with how I went about with Edward. Not sure if there was anything more you wanted to do before being thrown in jail to rot.

Anyway, would you like to do Jeral's recovery as well? Again, not sure what you wanted to do with that.

I've been giving it some thought, and I have reached a conclusion.

Sherper, I like Edward.  Write up a bio, and he'll stand as one of the Band's NSWs.  I may be off, but I picture a man who has pretty much reached the apex of his military career, knows that he has reached the apex of his military career, and absolutely hates the fact that he's reached the apex of his military career.  If I'm wrong, just correct me in the bio.  Prize is one WS regardless.

Apologies for the sluggishness of the replies, school has really taken a toll on my time allocations, but hopefully that will all be over now. 

Hope you're happy with how I went about with Edward. Not sure if there was anything more you wanted to do before being thrown in jail to rot.

No need to apologise! Hope school has indeed eased up for you now :) Definitely happy with how that last post went, and have to agree with Quib - I like Edward ... He makes my skin crawl. Happy to have Eb languishing under guard for a while now - have at it everyone!

Anyway, would you like to do Jeral's recovery as well? Again, not sure what you wanted to do with that.

Yes! Yes! I have my 'new' medic char Emrin just waiting in the wings - so I'm keen! Would you like to start it in a new thread, or continue in the same one?

I've been giving it some thought, and I have reached a conclusion.

Sherper, I like Edward.  Write up a bio, and he'll stand as one of the Band's NSWs.  I may be off, but I picture a man who has pretty much reached the apex of his military career, knows that he has reached the apex of his military career, and absolutely hates the fact that he's reached the apex of his military career.  If I'm wrong, just correct me in the bio.  Prize is one WS regardless.

Splendid to hear you're both liking him. And yes Quibs, you're correct in assuming that to be  part of his characterization.

Yes! Yes! I have my 'new' medic char Emrin just waiting in the wings - so I'm keen! Would you like to start it in a new thread, or continue in the same one?

Fresh start, fresh pages. Start a new thread Eb and I'll follow with Jeral. Set it a few after the arrival. I'll go have a crack at writing up Edward's bio.

• 1 month later...

So anyway, I've done the Bio. It was a lot harder than anticipated, mostly cause I'm trying to get out of writing expositions these days.

I've sent it to your mail box Quibs, and you can look over it at your own time. Again, sorry for the delay.