DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Welcome (back) Chaelca!

Niniel

Welcome to the 2013 version of the Black Tower! Sit down, have a tainted brownie and tell us all about yourself. People will stop by and say hi. 

I will ask the admins to add you to our private boards. It may take some time for you to get access because of the holidays. Hand around here on the main board while you wait. :) 

Oh, and sign in the Roll Call. 

Tainted brownies are the best ... with a good glass of tainted wine ?

Well, last time i posted must have been 7 years ago or something. Now, i have more free time so i want to catch up ... even if most of the people i was harassing/torturing/... errrmmm.... being friendly with .... are not on anymore.

so ... what about those light and shadow factions ?

Welcome back!

Once you regain access to the private forums please take a moment to visit the village and let us know if you'd like to add your information to the birthday thread, BT contact thread or add your name to the 100 Questions thread.

Since you mention tainted wine you may also want to stop in at the tainted tavern while visiting the Village.

Hi Chaelca! I'm Basel, I'm the M'Hael hereabouts nowadays. I don't know you from the old days as I've only been on DM since spring of '11, but it's nice to meet you. (Wow, the BT used to not have any factions?) If you go into the other social groups you might run into me there too; I'm also the head of the Browns in the WT.

TMD... OMG... u still there O_O

I think, i'll need some tainted rum ... just for the shock of that one XD (well thanks for the stats if u manage to get 'em ... and most of all for my head)

Hi M'Hael, nice to meet you ! *grovels in the shame of abandonning the tower for so long* well i think the last time i posted was 7 years ago or something like that. So ... *ermmmm* that was a long time ago. XD

C'Sarmi, nice to meet you too ... but, forgive the newbie here ... maffia ? what's that ? O_o

well, as long as i can get my head back, i guess that's the most important.

lurking is nice, at least u can scare the hell out of unaware civvies :wink:

.... ermm... speaking about civvies, do i have then to get back at the civilian status ?

Archived