DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

I need 25 points.

csarmi

skin freezing is what matters

I can remember 32 as easy as 0.

for the record

Fahrenheit (symbol °F) is a temperature scale based on one proposed in 1724 by the physicist Daniel Gabriel Fahrenheit (1686–1736), after whom the scale is named.[1] On Fahrenheit's original scale the lower defining point was the lowest temperature which he could reproducibly lower brine to (defining 0 degrees), while the highest was that of the average human core body temperature (defining 100 degrees). There exist several stories on the exact original definition of his scale, however, and some of the specifics have been lost and exaggerated with time. The scale is now usually defined by two fixed points: the temperature at which water freezes into ice is defined as 32 degrees, and the boiling point of water is defined to be 212 degrees, a 180 degree separation, as defined at sea level and standard atmospheric pressure.

and now I take my approximately 103 degree shower.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought teh title said I need 25 pants when I scrolled past.

>.>

Carry on.

:laugh:

Anger leads to hate and hate leads to suffering and suffering leads to infomercials...

wait some of that might be backward...

nvm

I thought teh title said I need 25 pants when I scrolled past.

>.>

Carry on.

Anger leads to hate and hate leads to suffering and suffering leads to infomercials...

wait some of that might be backward...

nvm

Archived