DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

That's it! I've decided! On graduation from RR I'm becoming....

Cass

.....*drum roll*..........

a Cavarchinf!  -  or an Infacavalarche -  no, wait, an Archinfacaval!

What do you think?

No really, I'm seriously struggling to choose!

Which means I must owe a thanks and massive kudos to everyone who participated in my recent RR (rejoin) program. So thanks and massive kudos for all the organisation, RR tasks, points, cheers, conversation and camaraderie - you've all reminded me of why I loved the DM BotRH in the first place - and it's so good to be back. Every regiment has had definite positives, and I guenuinely enjoyed my time with each one, which is inspirational as much as it makes things difficult. 

Seriously though, did y'all have to go being so awesome and making the choice so hard? 

How in the light is a new recruit supposed to decide, huh?????????????**

**Suggestions, tips and bribes obviously encouraged ;)

*paints a my little pony on Aidannas back*

Go where you feel most at home, but know that you're welcome anywhere, anytime for any reason! 

But honestly, Archers are the only regiment that don't have to spend time shovelling poo.  Cav have to deal with their horses poo, Infants dig latrines for the rest of us, we give you a paintbrush and let you get on with it...

*paints a my little pony on Aidannas back*

Go where you feel most at home, but know that you're welcome anywhere, anytime for any reason! 

But honestly, Archers are the only regiment that don't have to spend time shovelling poo.  Cav have to deal with their horses poo, Infants dig latrines for the rest of us, we give you a paintbrush and let you get on with it...

*Aida does a little twirl and the paint smears into an amazing warhorse.*

Really, you don't have to shovel poo much... Its more jousting and drinking. 

Really, we joust - they paint, and attack balls of hair...  :wink:

We have sling shot fights, the Cav drink a brew that is frequently used to clean Davricks socks, the Infantry have to deal with the fact that Davrick frequently cleans his socks in the Cavs brew.

See, my Duckling knows his Star Trek. They are cute...but a menace. 

But besides that...we're the Archers, the lovable rogues. We're the sharp shootin', ranger assassin, fun lovin', mischievous

bunch. 

Dav - they were scary. Scary like when I forget to clean my hairbrush for a year. 

Eb - See how much we all think you are awesome. Pretty soon it's gonna be a brawl in here.

*passes Eb a bandy and takes a seat to watch the action*

Archived