DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

How to start a mafia in main

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

a mafia game is wher u have two sides. Town and Mafia. Good and Bad.  Occasionally they will throw in a third.

Mafia KNOW who the town are but not who has what roles. Town players usually only know their own roles.  You "lynch" people you find sus. Mafia nightkills people.  One with the majority at endgame wins.  thats the very basics.

there are also roles, some are mafia some are town  like Doc  Cop Godfather Roleblocker etc.

Imagine you are standing in front of someone trying to decide if he is lying to u. now do it with out being able to see him. Thats mafia

I feel like the Band could only do that if we joined with another Org to make sure there was enough involved - I don't think we have enough active here to pull it off at the moment, but it does sound interesting....and yet still somewhat confusing

I don't know if it would get enough even if we did it with another org. The boards that do mafia already have trouble getting enough players. Even before that was the case as much as it is now, mafia on another board that doesn't regularly do it has had even more trouble because it's one more game competing for attention with all the others that would normally be going on.

I don't know if it would get enough even if we did it with another org. The boards that do mafia already have trouble getting enough players. Even before that was the case as much as it is now, mafia on another board that doesn't regularly do it has had even more trouble because it's one more game competing for attention with all the others that would normally be going on.

Makes sense - I was mostly just curious what exactly it is.

And GF - you've got me confused again lol

Archived