DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Greetings WoT fans!

Theodora

Greetings WoT fans. I am a newbie here and for the little time I have spent lurking on the forums I sense a DM obsession coming my way. I am 21 and from the Old continent and... wait for it... a Serial Re-Reader of The Wheel of Time (you didn't expect that twist, did you). I love computer games, puppies and tattoos (not on the puppies :rolleyes: ) and I hope I find a lot of WoTists friends here :wheel: + :wink:  :cool:  :smile: = :laugh:

Welcome!

I hope if you find you have the urge to write you give the Rp side a look see. If not the social groups offer a lot of fun. I'm currently in the band and it's great. The WT and the BT you can channel, although not the same kind of channeling. *laughs* Take a looksee and see what you like. :) 

Thank you Rasheta and Elaevia! I already sent my bio to be checked and I am waiting for a green light to RP, so my character (a Novice) will hopefully join the WT RP in some days. And I am already having a lot of fun with the social group forums.

Hello, Theodora!!! Haven't I seen you in the White Tower and Warders? I'm happy to see you enjoying all of the things DM has to offer. Welcome.

Yes, Ryrin, quite right, I lurked around a lot  bbefore I realised I didn't have an official intro topic. I will most certainly visit the Green Ajah Halls again :smile:

If you need anything I'm the WT RP second in command. Leala is our Mistress of Novices so you can ask her as well. :) 

Thank you, Rasheta, I can't wait to RP with you!

Well, that is why mommy makes my use my special face cream containing forkroot, cyanide and arsenic. A lady has to make victims for the perfect skin AND sleep ;) Do you want some, Sherper, it is home made :wink:

By the way, what kind of name is Sherper???

long story short. I was on a hiking trip one time and my friends thought I looked like one of the mountaineering guides who were called Sherpas. So the nickname kind of stuck.

Now I'm either Sherpa, Sherper, Sherps or whatever other variation you can think of.

Welcome to DM!

Since you have finished the series (Multiple times as it seems, you should feel free to join in on any discussions over in the discussion board.

Our Social Groups can be a great way to get to know some of the other members, have fun and discuss common interests. I can personally comment on two of the social groups I'm a member of; First is group is the Black Tower which is an overall fun place to go for fun, games and just plain oddities (We're tainted there so there's a lot of silliness). The Second the Band of the Red Hand, of which I am LG of the Archers Division where we enjoy discussing music, travel and food. There are a number of other Social Groups you can check out so please do so and join the one(s) that appeal to you.  You may join as many groups as you like so check them all out when you have the time and have fun!

Also, since you mentioned an interest in RP; The social groups sometimes cover small, semi-RP but for the real thing you should definately check out the RP sections of the site.

If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask here and one of us is sure to have an answer.

Thank you, Nikon, I have been lurking in some of the forums and definitly will stop by the BT and the BotRH Social group boards to participate this time that is. Although I have already had my laughs with some of the threads there. Many people with quite the nice sense of humour have gathered in the DM.

Archived