DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Trick-or-Treat II Mafia - Game Over - Mafia Wins!!!!

LilyElizabeth

@ Salami,

Could lynch Aemon or _Cloud to gather intel.

Could think outside the box and vote you, Darthe, or Ishy.

The rest are playing survivor.  Not really much else to say.

Oh, my vote on Leelou mainly related to the Verbal NK which she deftly acknowledged so I could still lynch her.  Weird that her scum buddies didn't bring it up first.

Unvote

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't say I understand the Verbal-NK/Leelou connection, but maybe I will once I'm fully caught up. I feel as if I'm missing something there.

How do you think we could wake up those in survivor mode?

I'm off to sleep tho.

I can't say I understand the Verbal-NK/Leelou connection, but maybe I will once I'm fully caught up. I feel as if I'm missing something there.

I'm off to sleep tho.

1.  Verbal can read Leelou like a book.  When she's scum he knows it.

2.  No clue.  We could start by lynch the lowest post counter.  That always works.  Funny how Aemon got his all in a bunch.

3.  Or maybe it's just time to vote you, Darthe or Ishy.

I'll ponder this for a little while longer. 

@Kat - sorry about misspelling your name.

No worries. I always butcher yours :)

Weekends are usually rough for me to get on here lately. That starts fri through Sunday.

I'm currently drunk and at a BBQ. So I can't really add anything but I have access in the bathroom so im looking on my phone.

I only saw this page though. I don't if lily stopped the vote fir the trigger thing. If not, I'll VOTE ME. Can't bold or Colour on my phone though. Even if its bad, I'd rather know what it is and who got it.

I have plans to look into some interactions but I'm gonna wait till I'm sober.

• Club Leader

Vote Count:

Leelou (2) – Darthe, Yates

Not Bob (1) – Aemon

Ishy (1) - Leelou

With 15 alive, it takes 8 to lynch

Deadline – Sunday 8PM MST/ 11PM EST.

Not voting – Dap, TGlems, Tress, Kat, Lenlo, Krak, Ishy, Cloud, Salami, Mish, Not Bob

Event votes:

Dap (3) – Darthe, Lenlo, Cloud

Leelou (2) – Aemon, Yates

Mish (2) – Leelou, Ishy

Not Bob (2) – Salami, Yates

Ishy (1) – Mish

Kat (2) – Not Bob, Kat

Darthe (1) - Tress

The event will take place either when the other two players vote or day ends. 

See, I figure Dap is more likely town than scum, but likewise I figure he is not going to help much this game.  No risk, just reward from him being our eventer.

Leelou lynch is best lynch.  Info and WIFOM cleared at once with the additional benefit of getting rid of her.  My main evidence is this post she made a while back.  I'll paraphrase.

And I quote, "I have a scum role PM" - Leelou.

Pretty compelling methinks.

I'm off to sleep tho.

2.  No clue.  We could start by lynch the lowest post counter.  That always works.  Funny how Aemon got his all in a bunch.

1. Verbal has left me alone all game, that should tell you something. 

2. Always a viable option. 

3. The best option. 

See, I figure Dap is more likely town than scum, but likewise I figure he is not going to help much this game.  No risk, just reward from him being our eventer.

Leelou lynch is best lynch.  Info and WIFOM cleared at once with the additional benefit of getting rid of her.  My main evidence is this post she made a while back.  I'll paraphrase.

And I quote, "I have a scum role PM" - Leelou.

Pretty compelling methinks.

Blah, blah, blah...

"I'm Darthe and even though Leelou is clearly town, I'm going to push her pointless lynch" 

That's what I got out of that. 

Reposting - sorry for those who didn't even care teh first place, putting in spoilers though.

Len:

• #3050652 - yo
  • #3050734 - jokey
  • #3051739 - intrigued by Despo case, sounds like a good reaction
  • #3051842 - jokey
  • #3052561 - what?
  • #3052658 - jokey
  • #3053069 - "you have created wifom" - not liking
  • #3053375 - Cloud & Moon … no vote tho
  • #3053636 - defends vs Despo calling him out on the wifom thing
  • #3054035 - buzzwords
  • #3054592 - not sure what RTE means (me neither)
  • #3054905 - asks Leelou about what the knife does (sounds like a natural reaction to me, even if fishing)
  • #3054922 - shooting advice, sounds reasonable
  • #3055212 - chatter
  • #3056256 - chatter
  • #3056270 - he doesn't think Des was a good shot, Ishy should be looked at more, okay with NB but wanna reread… yea you guessed it, no vote
  • #3057781 - white house chat
  • #3059339 - I don't get what he means here, some AJ interaction
  • #3059350 - Some more on AJ. He wants AJ's points to be factually correct so he can defend against them. Yea I dislike defense mentality
  • #3060150 - white house chatter
  • #3060193 - white house chatter
  • #3061112 - Dap for present

Kat

• #3050464 - says hi
  • #3051320 - good points on game mechanics
  • #3052474 - joke vote
  • #3054073 - been sick, 20 points (feel genuine), calls out Leelou over the trigger, votes Cloud
  • #3054078 - social
  • #3054085 - sees Leelou's points, corrects vote, bye
  • #3055481 - asks Leelou on why she picked Des
  • #3059343 - explains why she's been away, okay with AJ vote
  • #3059348 - wants to read more before forming opinion
  • #3059925 - upset about Mish hammering so soon (before flip)
  • #3060439 - votes for night, explains her reaction

Tress:

• #3050354 - colour vote
  • #3050366 - N0 chat
  • #3050399 - N0 chat
  • #3050406 - N0 chat
  • #3050454 - N0 chat
  • #3050473 - N0 chat
  • #3050693 - N0 chat
  • #3050701 - N0 chat
  • #3050741 - N0 chat
  • #3050889 - N0 chat
  • #3051770 - N0 chat
  • #3051823 - N0 chat
  • #3051837 - N0 chat
  • #3052170 - N0 chat
  • #3052171 - Nudged Darthe
  • #3053020 - Aj is agressive, Despo's case was quite reasonable, Cloud's strange, Moon's unvote is bad. As I pointed out earlier, points fingers, but doesn't vote. A bit scummy post.
  • #3054179 - Comments that colour picking meat nothing, but some posts did.
  • #3054971 - Points out that Ishy didn't share thoughts, shaes her thoughts on what Leelou should do. Townish post in my book.
  • #3056564 - Apologizes for her absence, I don't like these sort of posts at all. With that said, it didn't sound like an excuse.
  • #3057007 - She says that she caught up and shares her thoughts. I'm not going to repeat them here. This post feels alright. Votes NB.
  • #3057572 - Picks colour for the night.
  • #3059516 - A decent post, but I wish she'd share her thoughts on more players. I don't understand why she changed her views about Ishy's quiet (from "worrisome" to "don't give me a scum read, just a sad").
  • #3060207 - colour vote
  • #3060978 - event vote
  • #3060990 - Calls out Yates on his Leelou vote. She has a good point there actually.

Gonna review Leelou, Aemon and D2/D3 now. Also, I'm gonna pull Verbal's posts (for obvious reasons).

I'm off to sleep tho.

3. The best option. 

1.  Not sure what you're trying to say.  IMO Verbal doesn't even start paying attention till mid game. 

2.  Aemon or the low post counter (currently Krak with 11).  Let's see what you do.  Vote Krak.

3.  So you admit your scum or do you prefer Darthe or Ishy?

I'm off to sleep tho.

3. The best option. 

1.  Not sure what you're trying to say.  IMO Verbal doesn't even start paying attention till mid game. 

2.  Aemon or the low post counter (currently Krak with 11).  Let's see what you do.  Vote Krak.

1. As cop he pays more attention than he appears to, if he was reading me as scum he would have been all over me. 

2. unvote, vote Krak

3. I'm town, prefer a Darthe or Ishy lynch though. 

I'm off to sleep tho.

3. The best option. 

1. As cop he pays more attention than he appears to, if he was reading me as scum he would have been all over me. 

2. unvote, vote Krak

1.  I need to re-read Verbal but it's Sunday so I doubt I get it done before deadline.  Still it usually takes a day or two for you to reveal yourself to him and you've played rather coy.

2.  Let's see if Krak gets any traction.  Although many people moan about the inactivity no one actually wants to do anything about it.

3.  You build a case/train against Darthe or Ishy and I promise to hammer.

I'm off to sleep tho.

3. The best option. 

2. unvote, vote Krak

1.  I need to re-read Verbal but it's Sunday so I doubt I get it done before deadline.  Still it usually takes a day or two for you to reveal yourself to him and you've played rather coy.

2.  Let's see if Krak gets any traction.  Although many people moan about the inactivity no one actually wants to do anything about it.

3.  You build a case/train against Darthe or Ishy and I promise to hammer.

1. Meh, wasn't trying to be coy or anything, just trying to find scum. 

2. Sounds good, he needs to step it up. He replaced early enough to have some input in the game by now.

3. I'll try to get to that soon. Darthe mainly has to do with how he's trying to get me lynched today and a few things from the D1 and D2 lynches but I have to go back and find them. Ishy is that he's not really actively scum hunting, popping in enough to seem active but he is laying far too low and he does that as scum. Tries to stay clean that way. 

Archived