DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Trick-or-Treat II Mafia - Game Over - Mafia Wins!!!!

LilyElizabeth

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Club Leader

On your way to the Dark Blue house, you all looked at one another warily, wondering who has knives. None of you saw what happened, but RTE’s candy bag suddenly split open and his candy hit the sidewalk. At first he looked surprised, and then very, very sad. Halloween was over for him. RTE turned and walked away slowly. His head was lowered and his shoulders drooped, but he did not cry.

bopeep.jpg

RTE, Little Bo Peep, Town Tracker, has been sent home.

It is now day 2. You have until Friday 8PM MST/ 11PM EST.

In light of recent events

Bump

unvot vote NotBob

Consolidation. I'll set an alarm for 6 hours from now to move my votes if needed. If I got this right, we have 8.5h till deadline.

What are your current reads? Not Bob has now 6 votes on him, while Pral has 4. You could have evened the trains out a bit more but instead you added another vote on Not Bob. AJ has already said that he is only voting for Not Bob for consolidation purposes, and RTE is voting him because he wants him to post more which he already did. And to top it off Krak has placed an useless vote on AJ after misinterpreting one of his posts. This whole situation feels iffy.

That is a very good point

This is why competing trains are so fun

unvote

vote NotBob

Let's lynch this dude and see his flip.

Why aren't you willing to move to Pral if you believe his case on you to be so bad? I would think that you would go for someone that you have a better scum read on?

Why lurk? Make yourself a part of the game. If you're Town, then show it.

Personally I'd say kill the lurkers, but I know the stigma around here for that sort of business.

Dude, lurkers don't have to be scum. I hope some players will step up their game and be more active, but calling them scum makes you more difficult to read this game if that makes sense to you.

My vote was on Pral. I unvoted and move it to NotBob because there doesn't seem to be any traction gaining on Pral. Like I said, with NotBob's play (which always seems scummy) I'd rather lynch him and remove any doubt. Plus it would give us a train to analyze. The way he plays gives the mafia an easy person to park their vote on given that he flips Town. So I want to find out.

So you're saying that you know he'll flip town?  Sweet, thanks for that freebie.

Lol nice attempt at misrepresenting. I'm clearly saying that IF he flips town then he would've been an easy target for the mafia to vote for. Hence the talk about train analysis.

After seeing the most recent push on Pral, I really think AJ would be a more interesting lynch. 

unvote, vote AJ

What makes my lynch interesting?

I can't see the If you are talking about AJ

Care to point it out?unvote

What was the point of this?

Archived