DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Trick-or-Treat II Mafia - Game Over - Mafia Wins!!!!

LilyElizabeth

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I could also go for Pral because of his unvote from me and his case against AJ which I don't like at all.

Heh. You have a problem if I don't vote you. You have a problem when I vote you. You also have a problem when I unvote you.

Sure have :P

Pralaya said both quick and instant, looks forced.

As a matter of fact, all of his post looks forced.

The suggestive and subjective reasoning of everything past the second quote shows me that laya is trying to go for whatever is easiest.

unvote vote laya

So, changing my vote from someone who has the highest vote count to someone who has a very low vote count (but who I find more scummier) is going for the easiest?

So we lynch Pral now?

Unvote, Vote Pral

Jumpy much? What the hell Cloud?

FoS.

Why FoS him? We already kniw where you stand. Objectively examine Clouds play. Does it equate to scum or to derpy town?

At some point we need to draw a line between derpy town and scum. This isn't Cloud's first game, nor was it his third.

How did he expect that to look?

"I've breadcrumbed x number of lynches" doesn't justify a crappy post like that. You don't get called out for playing derpy and continue on your merry way...

The suggestive and subjective reasoning of everything past the second quote shows me that laya is trying to go for whatever is easiest.

unvote vote laya

So, changing my vote from someone who has the highest vote count to someone who has a very low vote count (but who I find more scummier) is going for the easiest?

Are you trying to statistically validate yiur logic?

The cloud train is stalled. The AJ train is movin on up. Free association of either slot with a vote limit is not acceptible premise for shifting a vote. Care to argue the point?

So we lynch Pral now?

Unvote, Vote Pral

Jumpy much? What the hell Cloud?

FoS.

Why FoS him? We already kniw where you stand. Objectively examine Clouds play. Does it equate to scum or to derpy town?

At some point we need to draw a line between derpy town and scum. This isn't Cloud's first game, nor was it his third.

How did he expect that to look?

"I've breadcrumbed x number of lynches" doesn't justify a crappy post like that. You don't get called out for playing derpy and continue on your merry way...

I don't disagree with this, I simply have no interest in killing him for it. Telling him to go sit in a corner and think about what he did seems more appropriate.

In any case, that is no answer to my question. Why did you feel the need to reinforce your position?

unvote vote laya

Are you trying to statistically validate yiur logic?

The cloud train is stalled. The AJ train is movin on up. Free association of either slot with a vote limit is not acceptible premise for shifting a vote. Care to argue the point?

Seriously? 2 votes vs 7 is moving up? Is that your argument?

@RTE and Darthe: It's Day 1 and I have good reasons to play the way I do, and no I'm not some clueless idiot like you guys like to think I am. If you think I'm anti-town then feel free to lynch me, but I don't have to put up with all your belittling.

Cloud we've played enough games together (and have played enough in general) to not take any of them personally.

I don't agree with your playstyle this game. It happens. I don't think you're playing in a way that helps town but based on past experiences I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt. I don't particularly see you as scummy right now but with throwing your votes around you aren't doing much to convince me that you are town either. Letting you know.

Cloud we've played enough games together (and have played enough in general) to not take any of them personally.

I don't agree with your playstyle this game. It happens. I don't think you're playing in a way that helps town but based on past experiences I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt. I don't particularly see you as scummy right now but with throwing your votes around you aren't doing much to convince me that you are town either. Letting you know.

I know that we have. I usually also don't take things personal in mafia games. 

Anyway, I'm not throwing my votes around without reason. If you go back you will notice that I have explained my doubts regarding Pral's a couple of times before, firstly with his interaction with Mish and I, and then later with his very delayed vote on me. Now he all of a sudden unvotes without reason and comes up with a weak case against someone I have a town read on, so yes I was started to get very suspicious about him and much more so than Aemon. Darthe voting for him confirmed it for me and so I switched my vote to him.

unvote

vote Pralaya

Are you intentionally leaving out quotes of mine so that you can twist the context of my posts for your benefit? I think I was pretty clear in response when people directed comments or questions my way. And on the Csarmi portion, how could it look forced and contrived if the discussion was between myself and Leelou? Convenient those quotes never showed up. I unvoted Csarmi after the fact because I liked his response. I questioned NotBob on moving his vote to Csarmi after unvoting Cloud because of Kat's post. Seemed like another random move by him and I wanted clarification.

@Darthe - I like you better when you play this way.

Well, I went back and read Andrej posts. Most of the thing that he has posted is either some vague vote or trying to probe more on the mechanics of the game

Dap is Town. I think we're waiting on Darthe and Yates.

Starts out guessing alignment before even the day started. 

Do it!

Other thoughts: The Mish v. Pral thing is funny how they keep throwing accusations at one another but no votes. Wasn't that the whole basis of your argument in the first place Mish? Hallia is spamming a lot. I like Yates in this game although I think Darthe's bromo attempts are pretty blatant. I'm also curious as to the result of the dark green house's trigger being sprung. I thought there'd be blood  :sad:

More posts on guessing what the trigger is. Possibly trying to gather information and seeing whether it is useful or not.

@Des - Your post is too long so I decided not to quote it  :smile: I said I was hoping for blood meaning a coroner report could've been helpful.

I can't comment much on the Moon/Aemon thing because I haven't played with either (or without repeating what's been said already). I'm curious about Aemon's original vote on Dap.

NotBob's vote on me is whatever. Typical play from him. I'd be happy to lynch him in regards to both potentially nailing scum or ridding a bad townie. I also want to hear Darthe's reasoning behind his scum read on me. I have a good idea which post of mine he was referring to but I can't really see how from his perspective he found it scummy.

Cloud is being Cloud: A good D1 lynch candidate  :tongue:

Based on meta I think Salami is a good shot for scum.

vote Csarmi

Then a vague vote on Csarmi. Also sets up a "joke" FoS on Cloud in the same post. 

Then he goes on to defend his vote on Csarmi when others pointed it out. 

- What's scummy about guessing allignments at N0? People talk and interact with each other regardless if they are able to vote or not, and you could potentially learn a lot from it if you know where to look.

- I also don't get how wanting to get the info about the dark green house trigger is considering scummy. It will be helpful for town to know what happened.

- AJ's vote on Csarmi was based on meta and about him not being as talkative which Csarmi later confirmed to be true because he is trying to change his meta. AJ's joke on me was just a joke and I didn't take it any other way. I also find it interesting how you are now all of a sudden defending me after pushing for my lynch all this time.

Checking in for Day 1. :)

First things first. You will notice that I'm less chatty this game. This is because I'm modifying my playstyle. I'll try to create more quality and less quantity. It's a work in progress, I've already tried to adjust my play in the DieHard game and I liked the results.

Several people have pointed out that I just post too much, to the point of being distracting. I place a high value on the opinion of most of those players. Also, I have seen some other players posting a lot in my recent games and I saw how distracting that could be indeed.

vote Moon

It seems that I don't like any of Moon's actions so far. First the unvote, then the confusion, then she gets all defensive and starts explaining her meta.

Cloud just seems to be Cloud for me. Strange ideas and/or at strange times. I don't find him scummy. I lean town on him.

Some things that stand out for me:

• RTE's meta-defense on Moon in this post. What's the point of bringing that up?
  • This post of Tress pings. Nudging Moon's train, mentions Cloud as if she found him scummy too, but no voting.
  • Pralaya's exchange with Cloud around here. See, he says Cloud is exploiting the Moon move by pushing her. But he doesn't vote Cloud or Moon (both would be logical from that point of view.
  • NotBob, what do you fin scummy about Aemon's post here?
I like Leelou's and Yates' play so far. AJ is weird, I'm leaning town on him because his meta-based nonsense on me is just too bad.

unvote

That is literally what I'm talking about. Playstyle, meta. Tomato, tomahto. The nonsense (as you call it) I'm talking about comes from the two games we've played together. In one you were mafia and the other you were town. In one you spammed a ton and the other you didn't at all.

Then he unvotes him just because Csarmi mentions that he is changing his playstyle? Wow, that was quick and instant.

Tl;dr

Refuse to be on a train with her.

Unvote

Vote Salami

Why CS?

So, Not Bob doesn't read the case then unvotes because he refuses to be on he same train as Kat? Whether you are distancing yourself from Kat or trying to delay a Cloud lynch, you just hit the top of my list, Not Bob. I'm happy with a Cloud lynch today because I lean more toward you protecting than distancing.

Sounds like it's competing train time.

vote NotBob

And, now he is Csarmi's best friend? Another vague vote. Competing train? Right. 

And, then he does an OMGUS vote on Darthe.

Csarmi's and Andrej interaction does seems forced and contrived. Maybe a distancing maneuver? Too early to say.

Anyway, unvote vote Andrej 

- His unvote makes sense to me.

- Funny how you are doubting AJ's competing train argument while you are doing the exact same thing right now... The irony.

- Using an OMGUS vote as part of a reason to vote for someone is a classic.

- And now you are linking Andrej and Csarmi.

unvote

vote Pralaya

Are you intentionally leaving out quotes of mine so that you can twist the context of my posts for your benefit? I think I was pretty clear in response when people directed comments or questions my way. And on the Csarmi portion, how could it look forced and contrived if the discussion was between myself and Leelou? Convenient those quotes never showed up. I unvoted Csarmi after the fact because I liked his response. I questioned NotBob on moving his vote to Csarmi after unvoting Cloud because of Kat's post. Seemed like another random move by him and I wanted clarification.

And, now you are OMGUS voting me and Darthe, in whom you had the most suspicion, is now better? This post exactly follows the case that I made earlier.

You seem threatened by whoever votes you or points a finger at you.

You did the same with NotBob.

You the same with Darthe.

And, now you are doping the same with me.

Regarding Csarmi, I was pointing out how you voted him for a vague reason of meta and unvoted him as soon as he says that he has changed his meta. 

- What's scummy about guessing allignments at N0? People talk and interact with each other regardless if they are able to vote or not, and you could potentially learn a lot from it if you know where to look.

- I also don't get how wanting to get the info about the dark green house trigger is considering scummy. It will be helpful for town to know what happened.

- AJ's vote on Csarmi was based on meta and about him not being as talkative which Csarmi later confirmed to be true because he is trying to change his meta. AJ's joke on me was just a joke and I didn't take it any other way. I also find it interesting how you are now all of a sudden defending me after pushing for my lynch all this time.

Talking about alignments in Night 0 is more of a scum tactic to throw confusion, misdirect attention, distance etc. Especially when nothing much has been discussed or posted. There is no need for it as a town.

Starting a discussion about triggers is a try to get more information on it. It is similar to start a discussion on role claims when there is no need for it.

I too find it interesting that you are answering on behalf of Andrej on why he voted for Csarmi. I pushed for your lynch? I voted you and there was at most 2-3 post that I talked about you. All you are trying to do is exaggerate and divert the attention.

- His unvote makes sense to me.

- Funny how you are doubting AJ's competing train argument while you are doing the exact same thing right now... The irony.

- Using an OMGUS vote as part of a reason to vote for someone is a classic.

- And now you are linking Andrej and Csarmi.

His unvote doesn't make sense to me. Actually, it makes sense to me as being scummy.

I am not voting AJ to start a competing train. I am voting him because he is at the top of my suspicion list. I fail to see the irony.

See my earlier post/reply to AJ on why his OMGUS vote is suspicious.

I feel I have legitimate reasons for my votes. NotBob's play pretty much always warrants a vote. Darthe's posts before today weren't helpful in any fashion. He is usually a very strong town player when he has that alignment. To see him play otherwise was alarming to me. And then your case on me, which really just looks like a bunch of mashed up stuff while also leaving a lot of important information. If you went through and read all my posts, then you obviously would've read my talk with Leelou about Csarmi's meta where I explained what you call a vague reason. Is there a reason you neglected to add those?

And yes, naturally I feel suspicious of those who target me. Some to a lesser degree than others. Are you saying that it's scummy to defend myself?

I feel I have legitimate reasons for my votes. NotBob's play pretty much always warrants a vote. Darthe's posts before today weren't helpful in any fashion. He is usually a very strong town player when he has that alignment. To see him play otherwise was alarming to me. And then your case on me, which really just looks like a bunch of mashed up stuff while also leaving a lot of important information. If you went through and read all my posts, then you obviously would've read my talk with Leelou about Csarmi's meta where I explained what you call a vague reason. Is there a reason you neglected to add those?

And yes, naturally I feel suspicious of those who target me. Some to a lesser degree than others. Are you saying that it's scummy to defend myself?

@Cloud- Hahaha. You're funny. Please quote where I said you would "flip town" and thus prove that we should lynch Not Bob. As I recall, I said he was protecting you. I believe you are scum and I believe he is your scum buddy.

Really?

So I jumped on _cloud only to jump off later to protect him. Really weak sauce. Try again.

Who knows why you're voting? You voted cloud with no reason Given. Your Reason for unvoting was based neither on logic nor game analysis. You then voted salami with no reason given again. You're looking pretty scummy there, pal.

It is not a coincidence when you follow the same pattern and do the same thing to three people. You started your case against NotBob after he pointed a suspicion at you and voted you. And, you have been very quick to change your opinion of people - Csarmi earlier and now Darthe. That, in both the cases, you are bringing the argument of meta does seem interesting.

Your play has been following a specific pattern. And, my case on you, pointed out the same.

What you said to Leelou was why you found Csarmi's meta different. Whereas my point was how quickly you changed your opinion about Csarmi and unvoted.

Regarding the bold, when you have been doing the same thing, it is indeed scummy. Like I said, it looks more like you are being threatened. Or you are using it as an excuse to see where the votes catches up. 

unvote

vote Pralaya

And, now you are OMGUS voting me and Darthe, in whom you had the most suspicion, is now better? This post exactly follows the case that I made earlier.

You seem threatened by whoever votes you or points a finger at you.

You did the same with NotBob.

You the same with Darthe.

And, now you are doping the same with me.

Regarding Csarmi, I was pointing out how you voted him for a vague reason of meta and unvoted him as soon as he says that he has changed his meta. 

fwiw.  I agree with your observations with AJ.  He's been over-defensive since the start even when I was obviously toying with him. 

Unvote

Vote AJ

@Cloud- Hahaha. You're funny. Please quote where I said you would "flip town" and thus prove that we should lynch Not Bob. As I recall, I said he was protecting you. I believe you are scum and I believe he is your scum buddy.

Really?

So I jumped on _cloud only to jump off later to protect him. Really weak sauce. Try again.

Who knows why you're voting? You voted cloud with no reason Given. Your Reason for unvoting was based neither on logic nor game analysis. You then voted salami with no reason given again. You're looking pretty scummy there, pal.

I'm struggling to understand if your scum mates with Salami or AJ.

Can you help?

Archived