DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

MAFIA - **STARGATE SG1** - GAME OVER - TOWN WINS

Talya

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok, fine, ill check again before i leave, id much rather go tina or dice, i really think scums protecting more important players, but consolidate where you want.

no deaths last night. four ppl locked up. my moneys on one of them.

theyve been throwing des under the bus forever. wont they have nice town cred when he flips scum?

what is it that you find scummy about me?

i typed this out at least once today.

one of the reasons was how you keep claiming not to understand the mechanics that involve you directly or the posts that have been made to you directly.

i dont believe you keep forgetting or misreading the same posts.

i dont like how your claim, except for leaving out the part about the symbiote, appears at exactly the right moment to support turins, and i dont like how tina and turin jump all over it.

and a few other things im not going to retype now.

you want to throw the lynch somewhere else, ok.

if you think des is scummy tho, if you are town, what do you think of turin pushing his lynch after he and tina went on about your non existent symbiote claim? do you feel maybe you're being manipulated? used even?

think it was an innocent mistake on both their parts?

cause if its not that, and youre not scum, then youre playing into their hands.

cindy I am quite willing to vote tina cause i find her scummy  and she put words in my mouth. Thought I made that clear. Turin has started pinging me with his latest few posts. him suddenly having a BPV seemed odd. People have called Dap on the fact that his claim kept evolving  but now Turins has too.

If I was mafia my teammates would either keep their distance at this point or bus the hell out of me.

I also note that Len never answered my question about his results last night.

and i understand my role. you are picking on semantics about the wording i used that can mean the same thing.  and i have answered things directed at me. You are grasping at straws and they are the wrong ones

cindy I am quite willing to vote tina cause i find her scummy  and she put words in my mouth. Thought I made that clear. Turin has started pinging me with his latest few posts. him suddenly having a BPV seemed odd. People have called Dap on the fact that his claim kept evolving  but now Turins has too.

If I was mafia my teammates would either keep their distance at this point or bus the hell out of me.

I also note that Len never answered my question about his results last night.

and i understand my role. you are picking on semantics about the wording i used that can mean the same thing.  and i have answered things directed at me. You are grasping at straws and they are the wrong ones

im not talking about your one shot deal im talking about the morning when you spent the night in the i firmary and claimed you didnt know everyone locked up was prevented from performing actions, and thats even worse with your claim now that you have an action you could perform.

and the convenience and timing of that claim, which makes no sense to me, why, what was the point?

and you also seem to forget that turin as well as tina was saying you claimed you had a symbiote, and made what was to me the most fake reaction eve with his oh crud i just thought of something post.

as to why they arent busing you there could be many explanations, among them that you are the trigger and your lockup is what prevented a kill last night and two they dont have to bus anyone, theyre just playing with us now.

were not going to get a lynch on tina in the time allotted, are we?

and the cop who checks for symbiotes suddenly makes more sense.

Told you.

I am here and am going to vote des

Between him and Turin we have to catch something.

alright, i think hes scum and i think were done, i think dice would be better but its not happening

unvote vote des

ok, fine, ill check again before i leave, id much rather go tina or dice, i really think scums protecting more important players, but consolidate where you want.

theyve been throwing des under the bus forever. wont they have nice town cred when he flips scum?

Did you just admit to knowing Des is scum? If he flips with a weak PR we know where to ltnch

Did you just admit to knowing Des is scum? If he flips with a weak PR we know where to ltnch

no, darthe, i dont know hes scum but i think he is, and spin it any way you want.

Darthe,

1) what did you do tonight?

2) also, what did Despo claim that you have done?

3) if someone is roleblocked (or rolestopped), he is still targeting people right?

Roleblocked no, rolestopped yes.

I may have that backwards. See, things like that stop it at the user where as something like a BPV impedes an ability (kill in this example) at the target.

And read the game, we already stated this stuff.

no, darthe, i dont know hes scum but i think he is, and spin it any way you want.

Nuh uh, you said exactly that you think scums protecting more important players. This means you think Des is a less important player but on the same team which means you know what team des is on.

Two viewings, but Cindy is scum anyhow. A GF would fit perfectly and wouldn't submit kills.

Now lets lynch des to prove it. Just give him time to claim first.

Archived