DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Norway is awesome.

Reyoru

I've been to Norway... lol I was like 3 though xD

My Parents have some friends up there somewhere around the Snillfjord, they used to go fishing lots there 20 years back and even owned a small house! That was before we decided to go down here NZ. Which is like the other end of the world... it happens... anyway I really wanna go there again, must be a beautiful place judjing from those (and other) pics...

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a friend who lives in Oslo.

She was here for a year as an exchange student and kept coming back to Australia. Not so much now.

I think it's our turn to visit her.

I also have an artist friends who lives in Oslo for about three years making her master's film and now she's got a really strong Norwegian accent.

I'm dreaming of the topless women sunbathing in the park

Keep dreaming cos you ain't gonna find it here.

But I was told by a very good source that all Norwegian girls go topless on the beach.

Unfortunately not true. Went to the beach with a Norwegian chick few weeks ago.

She looked damn good in a bikini though, can't complain.

I'm dreaming of the topless women sunbathing in the park

Keep dreaming cos you ain't gonna find it here.

But I was told by a very good source that all Norwegian girls go topless on the beach.

Not so, at either beaches or parks; you'd get a fine. Women aren't allowed to go topless; it's public nudity :rolleyes: Bah.

Where I came from nudity is not frowned upon. It's viewed as perfectly natural like mother nature.

I agree with you; nothing wrong with nudity. And Norwegians are way ok with compared to Americans. But still, it's not legal to walk around without a top on for women. Sure, some will do it on a beach (but most of the time, it's wrinkly old grandmas, lol), but it's not a normal thing that everyone do. Personally, I don't see the problem; if men can do it, why not women? Something I'll never understand.

Archived