DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Here is the News

This is so true! It's exactly what my ginger moggie get up to.

I have trained him to not hunt birds and other wildlife and now he sticks only to rats lol

He knows what the hands that feeds him is capable of when he brings home anything else.

I can see from his POV. Awesome!

I've been meaning to do this for a while. The bbc have some seriously strange/unusual/funny stories that they consider newsworthy.

This is only the begining.

Did you click on each cat to see where it went? Apparently one of them caught a moth lol

Yes that chocolate one was disappointing and I followed other articles instead and got totally lost...

Anyway I'd like to talk about cats.

Do you know that cats can be trained?

I trained mine to sit before he received his food. He understand the meaning of lie down and he heeled me when we went to the beach for a walk!

I found a book that tells you all about training them and it works. You have to use commanding voice, re-inforced by lots of reward and stimulate them by taking them out and about, just like dogs., but much prettier in my opinion *nod*

• 1 month later...

I can relate to that. I was born at home and my sister REALLY enjoyed telling me that her first words to me mum, on seeing me after I had been born, were 'you can get that thing out of your bed'

Very nice.

And as Kate is in labour - here are some unusual things to do with a Royal birth.

http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-22983365

Archived