DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Who really likes spam? I mean, canned meat? srsly?

Millon

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Millsy this is a good topic. I've just learned to spam and it's seriously addictive.

What's all this insecurities? You've been here before look at how many posts you've raked up! You're also really popular so anything you do will surely gets noticed.

How do you think I feel starting my own thread? I couldn't think of anything for a long time and I thought anything I'll do no one will respond to anyway. I'll be a nigel no friends.

Anyway this is a good thread. Everyone here likes spam I'm sure, just not the meaty kind cos I can't stand spam. So slimy...

BTW has anyone seen those Jerry Springer show on people's weird obsession?

There's this guy right who was really turned on by spam. They showed him showering with it and it looks like his stomach was eating the spam. Talking about it cause my gag reflex to overreact. YUCK!! I need mental eraser now...

Puts me off spam forever. Forever!!

There's this guy right who was really turned on by spam. They showed him showering with it and it looks like his stomach was eating the spam. Talking about it cause my gag reflex to overreact. YUCK!! I need mental eraser now...

Have you watched my strange addiction?

Have you watched my strange addiction?

ohgod does it involve spam or any meat byproduct?!

See I have sunk it to an unplummed depth...

I haven't watch Jerry Springer in years and years. Used to watch it between shifts. It's like watching a car crash, it's so wrong but you cannot look away

Archived