DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Lord of the Rings Mafia [Advanced Mafia] Town Wins!!!!

RandA lThor

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yea I suppose the mason shot must have been to clear things up. That's the best reasoning I can attach to that anyway. We can but speculate.

As for the shot at night 1, I can't even do that.

I suppose I managed to continue this great series by shooting the cop. Sue me.

What stood out for me was the "Thorkin is an LLL" post he made.

Yea I suppose the mason shot must have been to clear things up. That's the best reasoning I can attach to that anyway. We can but speculate.As for the shot at night 1, I can't even do that.I suppose I managed to continue this great series by shooting the cop. Sue me.What stood out for me was the "Thorkin is an LLL" post he made.

Why?

I would of said the exact same thing. I think I even quoted and liked that post

I didn't have much to go on as a replacement.

I dunno, it just felt off to me. I thought he might know, not just guess. I took him for a likely maffia member.

I read the list about who is who, tried to figure out what's been going on and decided that I can't really go wrong with a safe kill. Dice looked like one, also my guts told me he was up to something.

Also, just reading the past couple pages, it looks like Nya is mafia. She had no read on Thorkin for a long time and then overexplained her vote on him (which was in a likely bus position btw) after Tigs guiltied him.

Vote: Nya

Craap i missed night...

I didn't have much to go on as a replacement.

I dunno, it just felt off to me. I thought he might know, not just guess. I took him for a likely maffia member.

I read the list about who is who, tried to figure out what's been going on and decided that I can't really go wrong with a safe kill. Dice looked like one, also my guts told me he was up to something.

Cmon, plenty of discussion's gone on casting more suspiciousness on other players. Even I have been FoS'ed more than Dice. Feels to me like it's an attempt to brush off a townie kill as an accident using the fact you've just been replaced in as an excuse. Not good enuffs in my book :p

Vote Csarmi

im dead

tumblr_ltn7kejGbH1qi54muo1_500.gif

...dem eyyyees...

Interesting, Womby. Not saying votes on me would be unusual, but you're coming across at trying hard to defend and distract from Csarmi...

Csarmi's claim makes sense imo. His kill didn't as Dice was obviously hinting cop yesterday, but we all make mistakes from time to time.

I don't believe that was a mistake TBH. Not mine, anyway.

You're right that it sounds like a cop hinting. Which makes zero sense at this point. I mean, what reason could Dice possibly have had not to speak up openly?

Now about the Vig role and what to do with it.

Being the new kid on the block makes me a natural target for a lynch. As I've started midgame, you've got no read on my play at all.

IE, I got no history...

We got a saying in Hungary, it translates to "The guy coming from abroad can say whatever he wants to".

I don't think it's the correct play to lynch me. Player's got a good point - but the more unconfirmed people die, the better we're off and my Vig kills help that. While it's true that it should be quite a safe move to lynch me (we seem to have a lot of room for errors with so many confirmed players and so many scum caught), I don't see the reason why should we lose the Vig kill I can do on Night 7.

If you want to lynch me this day, go ahead. I'm not very deep in the game yet.

If you don't lynch me now, however, I do suggest that you wait until day 8.

Archived