DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Lord of the Rings Mafia [Advanced Mafia] Town Wins!!!!

RandA lThor

All these character guesses are guesses.

1. Turin Town mason w/ Panchi( had 1x cop view) "guess who"

2. Arez Peace "Frodo" Town mason with BG

3. Nya

4. AH (viewed town by Hally)

5. Nolirion

6. RTE Shelob, 1-shot mirror mafia, lynched Day 3

7. Hally Claims JOAT "???"

8. Tina

9. Dap

10. Basel Boromir, Even night Vig, killed Night 1

11. Cloud Galadriel, Town Absorber, Killed Night 3

12. Leyrann BB

13. Darthe King of the Dead, Miller, lynched Day 1

14. Tiinker Saruman, Mafia Sympathizer with 1-shot recruit and godfather potential, killed Night 1

15. BG Sam, Town Mason w/Peace. (Also searching for Shelob)

16. Lessa Chuckles Claims Town Tracker "legolas?"

17. Tigraine claims town follower "gimli"

18. Pank Town mason w/ Turin "guess"

19. Talya Claims serch for Saruman "Treebeard"

20.WBK Sauron MAfia Role cop Lynched Day 4

21. Dice

22. EP Witch King of Angmar, Mafia Vote Controller, lynched Day 2

23. Despo Elrond Town Doc Killed Night 3

24. Thorkin

Nice list Turin ;)

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This escalated quickly while I was away.

Okay, before we rush into a quick lynch

I would like to hear more from Halia and

Chuckles if I could please.

attempt to say WHOA!! don't lynch my teammate. Who is We? did you ever vote for Kronos? Why is it important to hear from Hally and Chuckles? trying to desperately deflect to someone else. Chuckles has nearly been confirmed tracker at least if not town and it makes good sense for him to be town. Hally was already in the sights of town so that is the easiest person to try to put more pressure on.

I'm also wanting to hear why Hallia was chosen first to be voting on right after the results of the Night had been posted. Then, it went back to Kronos. There was two quick trains there. Just some info here to help figure out who to vote for is all.

Would like better clarification from Hallia about being a JOAT. I'm assuming that means Jack of all Trades. Be back at break.

Hallia was the initial vote for me because of the Cloud kill. I thought there were other better uses for a vig shot. Kronos in particular. There were many people calling for his head. But I thought it could be possible she was just wrong and not mafia. The jury is still out there.

I just wasn't what all it entails is all. I'm just taking things at face value until I can make a wise decision.

If you are taking things at face value then why are you questioning two claimed town PRs?

I agree as this is a very important lynch.

If be willing to hear from Kronos again.

What in particular makes this an important lynch? Is it important for town or mafia. Hindsight says that getting the role cop is a blow to the mafia. Again you want to hear from Kronos. Why?

I meant I'd not if. :dry:

Tigs has a point that there are so many roles especially in this game. I just hope instincts were right in this case and we got scum.

BTW, The story write ups are really good, Rand. :happy:

Again what do you mean by We Kimosabe? You aren't voting Kronos. It looks like you are trying to come up with a reason to not vote him. You would have been better off to just hammer him.

For the first question, I was still 10 pages behind at the time I asked to hear from Chuckles and Hallia. That is not deflecting but attempting to

gain a better understanding of what was going on. I think there are others who also asked about the JOAT thing. You cannot say it wasn't a

logical and relevant question for someone trying to make heads or tails of things

Yes, there were many people "calling for his (Kronos') head" but I try to think for myself and not let people push me into something. Again, that

was why I thought we should hear something from him. But the hammer fell and he was scum. That's a good thing and I was happy about that as

all of us (because I am town) who are trying to eliminate the mafia in the game so the world is thus saved.

Third question, I'm questioning them to better understand the game. Just because someone claims something does not mean that they

are being truthful. Thus the questioning as we all should do when someone claims something.

Lastly, every lynch is important not just the last one. I don't believe in sacrifacing a townie just to satisfy someone's need to "see what they

flip". The more town alive at the end of the game the better. I do believe in making an educated lynch in place of a rushed one. If the Town is

in such a lead as you have stated then why rush? This is a good time for us to discussion and fish out the remaining scum not play into

their hands by speedlynching a townie. My whole point was let's make wise selections based on what we know now.

"Lastly, every lynch is important not just the last one. I don't believe in sacrifacing a townie just to satisfy someone's need to "see what they

flip". The more town alive at the end of the game the better. I do believe in making an educated lynch in place of a rushed one. If the Town is

in such a lead as you have stated then why rush? This is a good time for us to discussion and fish out the remaining scum not play into

their hands by speedlynching a townie. My whole point was let's make wise selections based on what we know now."  --Thorkin

Typical scum fencing sitting meta and reasoning. 

Hmmmk.

I'm gonna "guess" Turin&Panchi are Merry&Pippin, or vice versa.

I trust Turin, Panchi, Talya, BG and Peace. Their claims haven't been challenged, and make sense, so although I've had my doubts in the past I'm pretty sure we can believe them to be town.

I don't know about that Turin and Panchi pair , last day I thought the whole RTE was to protect them , I still don't trust them enough . 

Hmmmk.

I'm gonna "guess" Turin&Panchi are Merry&Pippin, or vice versa.

I trust Turin, Panchi, Talya, BG and Peace. Their claims haven't been challenged, and make sense, so although I've had my doubts in the past I'm pretty sure we can believe them to be town.

I don't know about that Turin and Panchi pair , last day I thought the whole RTE was to protect them , I still don't trust them enough . 

I don´t understand this. What do you mean with the whole RTE was to protect them?

Well I had already expressed how RTE weak defense and multiple slip was in order to divert attention from Turin and panchi .

From that

So now I can get on DM again

I am on Kronos and RTE as scum. One thing that makes me more suspicious of Kronos. Last Night, Turin was saying that Kronos is scum. I had one shot doc and protected Turin. Result- no one died that night. So, it means that mafia targetted Turin that night. It makes little sense for mafia to try killing Turin unless he was disturbing there plans.

I agree with the whole RTE train. His posts have been pinging.

vote RTE

That's a shame that we both used our NA on the same person then.

I'm the doctor. So let's stop wasting what's left on day and get to casing alright?

I though would it be devilish to claim the same role as mafia , that way even if one of us is lynched the other set himself as a townie . That's not much to go own but as the time of the RTE Lynch I had this feeling about them . So I am curious to know if theirs role have been confirm or not .

Well I had already expressed how RTE weak defense and multiple slip was in order to divert attention from Turin and panchi .

From that

So now I can get on DM again

I am on Kronos and RTE as scum. One thing that makes me more suspicious of Kronos. Last Night, Turin was saying that Kronos is scum. I had one shot doc and protected Turin. Result- no one died that night. So, it means that mafia targetted Turin that night. It makes little sense for mafia to try killing Turin unless he was disturbing there plans.

I agree with the whole RTE train. His posts have been pinging.

vote RTE

That's a shame that we both used our NA on the same person then.

I'm the doctor. So let's stop wasting what's left on day and get to casing alright?

I though would it be devilish to claim the same role as mafia , that way even if one of us is lynched the other set himself as a townie . That's not much to go own but as the time of the RTE Lynch I had this feeling about them . So I am curious to know if theirs role have been confirm or not .

So..you think that they have outted 2 scum to get town cred?  You don't think they are Mary and Pippin?  You don't think that if those are false claims that someone else wouldn't have been hard on them already?

Seriously..are you trying to discredit the mason team that's brought us 2 scum kills basically?

Frodo staggered through the mountains of Mordor.  Without anyone with him, he was lonely, depressed, and the only thing that kept him going was knowing that he had a task to do.  Now that Sauron had been killed, it was not paramount to the Fellowship's success to destroy the Ring, but it was still very important.  There were others who could wear the ring and grow in power, and if that happened, the war could start all over again.

He wearily climbed over another cliff and then gasped.  The Black Gate.  He had finally arrived.  With Sauron dead, most of his forces had scattered to either grow their own strongholds, or pillage and kill as they wished.  It was because of this that Frodo found entrance through the Black Gate much easier, as no one was watching it at that time.  However, he was foolish to think that all defenses had gone away from that place.  Right when he stepped into Mordor, he screamed at what he saw before him.  The monstrosity smiled, and Frodo was soon no more. His body was thrown away, not searched, and the One Ring which held so much power, was forgotten.  Only the power of war between men, dwarves, and elves versus the powers that were originally held by Sauron and Saruman could decide the fate of Middle-Earth now.

Peace, Frodo, 1-shot BPV, Mason, and Town Godfather has been killed.

It is now Day 5.

Official Vote Count:

Not Voting (5): Ley, Thorkin, Pank, Heart, Hally, Noli, Turin, Nya, Talya, Dice, Tina, Dap, Chuckles, Tigs

With 14 alive, it takes 8 to lynch.

Deadline: http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20130607T10&p0=803&msg=Lord+of+the+Rings+Mafia+Day+5

Archived