DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Madness and such: A welcome thread

Smiley73

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I believe that the sky is green and everybody else is colourblind

I hear voices but that's cause I got esp and especially gifted.

when i'm uncomfortable in public I got my fone out and start talking and it usually rings. Damn technology betrays me everytime and now everyone thinks i'm mad.

double post double post....

yay this is so much fun posting on my own welcome. I'm so self centred I'm in danger of disappearing of my own ass.

I can spam myself and practise my esp...

I'm so vain

I know that all the songs is about me

I'm so vain...yeah yeahh...yeah..

I know that everything is about me..

about me...

Oh - you might want to watch your PG-13ness.

I fixed your image and it's a bit erm ... Close to the mark :unsure:

Once you get access to our Private Boards you can check out our Code of Conduct.

I think you have been using the 'Link Button' thingy and that just turns images into a link. Generally you can just right click copy, and then paste images directly into the reply box on full version. Otherwise you just need the IMG brackets around your images to make them work.

yes please I haven't been online for two years and very rusty at everything. plus my short term memory short circuited itself and I live under a rock! 

most times you can just drag the pic from one tab to the reply box, otherwise, right click-->copy image URL-->go to the reply box, there's a little picture icon in the toolbar --> click it and past the image link and voila

Oh - you might want to watch your PG-13ness.

I fixed your image and it's a bit erm ... Close to the mark :unsure:

Once you get access to our Private Boards you can check out our Code of Conduct.

Sorry got a bit carries away there?!

Aussie characteristic : sending self up saves everyone else from doing it.

Thanks smiley will do. Have no mouse, use touchpad and one hand, thus the difficulty.

It was silly sunday. Very silly indeed.

Too much tainted coffee...

Took me ages to get used to a touchpad instead of a mouse. I actually bought a mouse to use with my laptop - but now it is just gathering dust on a shelf.

I've got myself a mouse but I'm comfortable with either, but I do remember first seeing a trackpad and being like, why?

Mouse got broken by my li'l luvly lala.

what I meant by not being online for 2 yrs is except for checking e-mail, google specific search,etc. So yeah I'm a noob but not completely. sometimes posting pictures works sometimes it doesn't. Did a lot of torrenting though cause here we get everything late. Luuuuv Dr.Who but we always get them a season late and I can't wait that long! Same with movies and any shows from OS. It really sucks big time. That's why aussies are up there in the most torrenting users.

Basically I'm the kind of person that still get nostalgic about about feathery quill FGS. When I write letters I just imagine myself as Jane Austen and my letters sound all literary,or so I have been told. When I write about history I just put myself in the role of 16th century monk and voila! It really works. I love getting mail in the post and practice calligraphy in my lettr writing.  

*waves at songstress across intervening ocean and timezone* :wink:

Glad you approve and thanx for the welcome.

Apology if I offend twihard with the pictures. BUT really it's exactly how I feel when watching twilight! I read the book when it first came out and I was like What?! Anne Rice still rules. Then suddenly I'm surrounded by twifan who insisted on dragging me to premiers, watching it at home AND talking about it! I have to agree with Stephen King she is not a good writer.

Your post reminded me of dapianoplay3r's siggy which is a snapshot from chatroom.

"Ishmael Forsaken: I love twilight

Dapianoplay3r: I am sorry Ishy. We can't be friends anymore.

Ishmael Forsaken: Bite me"

we aren't exactly twihards here

Archived