DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Madness and such: A welcome thread

Smiley73

I have seen one episode of Star Wars but I don't know anything else about it. I have been living under a rock

Let this be a lesson. Don´t look under rocks. There might be a Panchi under it.

:laugh:

would finding me be so bad? :unsure:

What would you say if you found a Panchi under a rock

I would say:

Panchi let us you and I, come out from under the rock where the sun doth shine. Let us greet the new dawn with gladness. Someday our ignorance knowledge shall be proclaim across the sky and lo and behold people will say: What was that? SPEAK LOUDER I'M A BIT DEAF YOU KNOW; What? never even heard of them and I'm sleeping you just woken me up you crazy person.

But let us leave such rabble behind us. Let us leave the great unwashed behind. Let us walk forth to take on the world knowing in our hearts that we are really sagacious.

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yo I'm back with some sugar

sugar_zps9265c380.jpg

sugar give you energy, energy, energy...

Good luck to smiley and Ayla on their upcoming exam

Hah thank god that's not one of my problems!

Aw, thank you, but I shouldn't need luck. Which reminds me of what I'm going to say the next time someone asks how I get my marks:

Hmmm... that's the difference between men and women. Men embiggens themselves(always wanted to use that word) with the result that they did better than expected while women belittles themselves despite evidence to the contrary of their accomplishment.

not really, sometimes you're genuine nicely surprised sometimes you're a little disappointed. 

Myself I dreaded exams. No matter how much I prepared myself I always feel underprepared. Also the night before I always have vivid dream of turning up naked!

well I don't believe I've ever had that problem

Myself I dreaded exams. No matter how much I prepared myself I always feel underprepared. Also the night before I always have vivid dream of turning up naked!

means you were insecure

#randomfactaboutdreams

I have seen one episode of Star Wars but I don't know anything else about it. I have been living under a rock

Let this be a lesson. Don´t look under rocks. There might be a Panchi under it.

:laugh:

would finding me be so bad? :unsure:

What would you say if you found a Panchi under a rock

I would say:

Panchi let us you and I, come out from under the rock where the sun doth shine. Let us greet the new dawn with gladness. Someday our ignorance knowledge shall be proclaim across the sky and lo and behold people will say: What was that? SPEAK LOUDER I'M A BIT DEAF YOU KNOW; What? never even heard of them and I'm sleeping you just woken me up you crazy person.

But let us leave such rabble behind us. Let us leave the great unwashed behind. Let us walk forth to take on the world knowing in our hearts that we are really sagacious.

:laugh: I might actually come out but I love my rock

They would have made me a guinea pig :P . I have been getting prophetic dreams from grade 3 which don't even require much interpreting.

Now to figure out where Collective Unconsciousness fits.

They would have made me a guinea pig :P . I have been getting prophetic dreams from grade 3 which don't even require much interpreting.

Now to figure out where Collective Unconsciousness fits.

so essentially you're Egwene?

You get to choose your nickname unless someone else does...

How about Sum? :tongue:

and sometimes people get strange nicknames like spank <.< . At least that name has copyright and is no longer used

Archived