DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Peeks in

Netbattler11

Hey guys. I haven't been real active lately, so i just wanted to give you a heads up. Graduation is in a month, and i've got my hands pretty full between graduation preperations, college preperations, the AP tests, classes, etc. I'm really not sure how much i'll be around for the foreseeable future, and I just wanted to say thanks. Thanks to everyone for being a great community and for always being here to waste time with. I hope i'll be able to get back here eventually, but if not, i've really enjoyed my time here and i'm glad to have met everyone that i have.

:blink:

That's right. There are no emergency exits.

But - good luck with college and stuffs. We will still be here no doubt once things settle down.

And besides - I have it on good authority that sometimes lectures are really boring and you need something to pass the time instead. Hence ---> DM.

See you soon hopefully :)

This school and college thing is kind of a big deal I've heard.

I went to uni because I couldn't be bothered to get a job and still hadn't figured out what I actually wanted to do.

Of course Uni was free back then and I even got a teeny tiny grant of about £250. I have heard vicious rumours though, of students who 'work hard and study'

:ohmy:

I even managed to adjust my timetable so I had Friday off :smile:

We only did 5 hours of Tutorials and 5 hours of Lectures per week. Wednesday afternoon was always clear too so the sporty folks could do their stuff.

It seems to take up a lot more time these days.

Are you leaving us, Maw? Then I need to do this ones more - *poars champage over Maw*

No, seriously, you can´t leave us. I still have your doll. But good luck with everything until you return. 

you can check out any time you like....

But you can NEVER leave!

Muwhahahahaha!

You'll be back, besides we have a bungee attached to you, maw, so you just will suddenly bounce back in here one day.

Best of luck with it all.

Archived