DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Welcome to Naertho!

Smiley73

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/topic/80941-new-forum-member/ This tells a little about how I came to begin reading the Wheel of Time series.

I found Dragonmount a little while back - was searching for all sorts of theories, on something that I cannot quite remember!

But anyhow, I joined a World of Warcraft Twinking Forum and was enjoying it, so wished to join more! AND MOAR! So I remembered, Dragonmount! It has a forum of my favourite series!

What have you done with Naertho?

And why do so many people like to get creative with vowels in their names?

Let me know if he comes back and I will do my BT Emergency Exit Drill thingy.

apart from there are no exits ... but we do sometimes put those slidy chute thingies out the windows just for fun.

Well, Naertho is a name I stumbled upon a while back - for reasons. :3

Thank you all for the welcomes - and the tainted brownies -snatches them all- "MINE!" 

So you all like spam? Ah, so many forums have shunned spam! This shall be bliss :3

noooooo

spam is good

*points to 100 000 thread*

http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/topic/80941-new-forum-member/ This tells a little about how I came to begin reading the Wheel of Time series.

I found Dragonmount a little while back - was searching for all sorts of theories, on something that I cannot quite remember!

But anyhow, I joined a World of Warcraft Twinking Forum and was enjoying it, so wished to join more! AND MOAR! So I remembered, Dragonmount! It has a forum of my favourite series!

I've got the Belgariad on my reading list, a couple people here have read it. I actually tried to get it out the school library and it turned out they had every one besides the first one  :dry:

I've got the Belgariad on my reading list, a couple people here have read it. I actually tried to get it out the school library and it turned out they had every one besides the first one  :dry:

Good series, I recommend it - however, his later work with his wife turned poor. (Not blaming his wife)

Bad writing influences can be male or female

:shrugs:

There was far too much haughty female knows best perspective whilst boys know nothing and are rubbish in his final books.

I like to pretend they don't exist

Belgariad

Malorean

Elenium

Tamuli

Belagarad

Polgara

Redemption of Althalus is a slow start but is then ok

Rivan Codex was ok - bit of a cash cow thingy

The rest didn't happen. The spelling on some of those might be a bit dodgy also.

Archived