[Non Spoilers]Game of Thrones Season Three

John E. Kelley

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Community Administrator

Okay..

Heres a question for you.

Did that jarring music, cut in while they cut off jaimes hand?

Cause on  mine, it did.

And, This is definitely not intentional if that's what you guys saw to.

And.. I can prove  that (at least on the one I downloaded) in that, theres a bout 30-40 seconds with no audio, that normally = credits, than the HBO sign. (You can hear the hbo sound, about 30-40 seconds when the music stops..)

If this is what you all saw. Then yea, its definitely not intentional jarring, was either a bad edit, or someone in the HBO offices really screwed up.

That, or they are trying to catch whoevers uploading this online, by narrowing down the region its being uploaded from. :tongue:

I downloaded it and got the jarring music over the last minute or so... Annoying. Mis husband (who hasn't read the books) didn't catch that Jamies hand got cut off so

Red: Not every HBO show has nudity in every episode. Sopranos has basically only when they hang out in the strip club, I haven't seen Battlestar Galactica but I don't think there's alot of sex and nuditity there, they've made The Office, no nuditiy there as far as I've seen, and as far as I remember Band of Brothers is HBO and I don't think there's nudity there even once...

Loved the last episode. Want more already. NOW.

Archived