DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Non Spoilers]Game of Thrones Season Three

John E. Kelley

I haven't read the books or caught up with the show but I've always heard that you don't want to get very attached to any of his characters cause he uses death as a literary emotional device. often and repeatedly. like a hammer to the skull. subtle.

am I spoiling Anna Karenina by saying the same of Tolstoy?

I don't think so but... tagged it for the benefit of ppl who like surprises and don't see them coming...

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you know.  all that hate Ishy has against Jamie.

i knew it was all an act for his man cursh on the character

*hughs Ishy*  welcome to the fan club

*gives him the offical welcome packet with a life size poster of Jamie in the Buff*

:tongue:

you know.  all that hate Ishy has against Jamie.

i knew it was all an act for his man cursh on the character

*hughs Ishy*  welcome to the fan club

*gives him the offical welcome packet with a life size poster of Jamie in the Buff*

:tongue:

I will admit, I finally finished my first reading of the book series two days ago. His progression did change my opinion of him. And the way his story was handled during the TV show in the bath scene was really good. He's still not one of my favorite characters, but he's not as big of a prick as I initially thought. He's definitely no Cercie / Joff / Tywin. But he's no Tyrion either. :wink:

*pins a big "Team Jamie" button on Ishy and cackles*

@ SD -  only intersted if hes in the buff :tongue: 

...  wait a tic, he was in Black Hawk Down  o.0   ooohhhhh  Jamie in an Army uniform  *drools a bit*  okay, amendment to that sentance.  only interesed if hes in the buff OR in a military uniform 

*nods*

i think its pretty apparent that Jamies a pomus ass from the past 3 season.  i mean,

- he's screwing his sister

- thinks he's gods gift to the world

- is over assured in his skill in the sword

- killed a king

- walks with swag

- pushed a boy out of a tower in a non-chalant manner

if its news to people now that Jamie is a schmuck, then said person is a bit dense imo

The entire Lannister family is effed up and bad to the bone. There is no one good in that family except for Joffrey's younger brother and the uncle/cousins.

Tyrion and Jaime are murderers, Cersei is sociopath, Joffrey is a bloodthirsty tyrant, and Tywin is a calculating tyrant.

Apparently I'm one of the only people that is pretty Meh about her

She's pretty but in Hollywood terms she's not great. I mean would bang but nothing to write home about

Hahahahaha

I can never decide if I like Jaime.

• Community Administrator

BET presents Game of Thrones

2HXLIPk.jpg

Gah, that's awesome.

But. It sad that I can't recall half of their names! (Even though I KNOW every single one of them! Including GOLIATH! :tongue:)

Whats his name is a perfect samwell though! lol (or maybe that fat guy from Kenen and Kel? (sp)

Dunno if that one guys a good Little finger though. Thinking the guy that plays little finger, to Eddard, guy to eddard to Mance, and the guy who does mance, to Little finger. Honestly not sure who he would fit best...

And wheres the master of whispers on that list?

IMHO Bernie Mac would have been perfect for a black King Robert

He was always so good at that fakemadbutreallyjokingbutmaybenot thing

But I guess the pic was only taking into account people who are alive  :sad:

Archived