DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Darthe's Mafia Game Over. Mafia Wins.

Darthe

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rand, I'm not sure if I buy this, but because the rest of what you've done has looked really pro-town to me, I want to ask everyone, let's stall the Rand lynch for one day. Just one. Rand uses his role this night, explains everything that it does, and if he doesn't do that, we lynch him. Because if his claim IS true, we don't want to waste that. And if it's not true, what does it matter if we catch a mafia today or a mafia tomorrow, and someone else - maybe town, maybe mafia - the other day, this being today or tomorrow?

This is dodgy though. Really dodgy. It's posts like this that make me feel we have already lost.

Ley hasn't been able to really explain why he believes Rand is Town. Ley and Rand both shook my pineapple tree hard and really didn't like it when I moved my vote from on to another. Leyrann even went from being certain I am Town to certain I am Mafia.

I don't believe this mystery role that has no name that Rand also managed to hold onto 4 days.

Ok then. Let's all sit tight. We all have a 1 in something chance of dying and that includes the Mafia. I just can't remember what number he uses for the something.

One in Seven for this one.

I believe Ley´s and Mish´s claims, for the simple reason that it would have been a too risky and useless gambit for them if they were indeed scum. I have a town read on both of them now.

My scum list right now:

Ithi - Nearly 100% sure.

Turin - Following Ithi on someone with a total lack of a case of any sort. Almost as sure as about Ithi.

Dap - Getting defended by Ithi, plays really scummy. Only just below Dap.

Chuckles - Accidentally told us that he's not town. He's my vote as soon as the mafia above in the list are out.

If the game is still going after this, I guess we'll see again. But I wouldn't be surprised if this, maybe with one more, is all that there is left for antitown.

Ley suspecting Turin to be mafia was pinging a lot, but it seems like a too big of a mistake for a mafia team to make. I mean, after RTE died it was obvious for almost anyone besides Dap that Arez and Turin are indeed Masons. Ley forgetting that is odd, but I don't think that there is a mafia motive behind it. It seems like a honest mistake to me.

Cloud me claiming doesn't save Ley automatically. I didn't expect you to trust me 100% nd say "yeah ok they're both confirmed town now then". But if we were both mafia, me claiming like I did is the most stupid thing really; it keeps us both in the spotlight and if you lynch one, the other is going down the next day. And I was mafia with him I'd at least make sure that our actions confirmed each other.

If you're gonna lynch one of us it should be me; a watcher is a much more useful role to keep around. Yeah I know someone's gonna try to twist that to "Oh so Ley has the most useful role for the mafia to keep" but again like I said; this would have been a really bad gambit because if one of us flipped mafia, the other would be lynched the next day.

I agree with the bolded.

Actually ithi I don't know if ill survive the night, the only reason I'm alive is cuz mafia thinks ill get myself lynched.

vote rand

Well for doing his best to stop a mass claim that at this. Point would hurt mafia more than town, and because ley called him "almost confirmed townie"

So you vote for Rand because Ley called him an almost confirmed townie? Shouldn't your vote be on Ley then?

Rand, I'm not sure if I buy this, but because the rest of what you've done has looked really pro-town to me, I want to ask everyone, let's stall the Rand lynch for one day. Just one. Rand uses his role this night, explains everything that it does, and if he doesn't do that, we lynch him. Because if his claim IS true, we don't want to waste that. And if it's not true, what does it matter if we catch a mafia today or a mafia tomorrow, and someone else - maybe town, maybe mafia - the other day, this being today or tomorrow?

I'm also having my doubts on Rand's claim. He did a good job with questioning Ithi's play, but her defense was also good and I have a town read on her so I don't like him pushing for her lynch. Rand's role could possibly be game changing, and couple that with Darthe's warning I wouldn't like to see him lynched today. I agree with Ley here that we should leave him alive for at least today so that he can use it. If your role is so important why haven't you used it before though, Rand???

I have this horrible feeling I'm getting played by Dap. We only had no kills on N1 - and Chuckles said he Holstered.

Dap said he was a Jailkeeper - but then said actually it only stops one death. He kept adding new bits as new roles appeared. Doesn't stop this and doesn't stop that. If two kills target it doesn't work.

I'm swinging back and forth like a pendulum and I can't make my mind up.

And there's all the secret messages and stuff.

I will tell you what I really think. I think he is either a Mafia Blocker OR he is Vanilla Town and is messing with the Mafia. That's why I can't make my mind up.

But he did do a good case on Rand who I think is Mafia. I will change to Dap if necessary because I feel like he's leading me around on a bit of string at the moment and I don't like it.

I haven't been on form all game. I'm sorry. I just don't know anymore.

Yeah I'm not liking Dap's claim and his play either. I will leave my vote on him.

Actually if mafia may be on the verge of winning a Darthe random might be the way to go. A hail Mary hoping multiple mafia get killed. Or is that too silly?

Ok then. Let's all sit tight. We all have a 1 in something chance of dying and that includes the Mafia. I just can't remember what number he uses for the something.

One in Seven for this one.

Are you guys being serious? >.>

If people don't want to run the risk of dying themselves - then they are going to have to choose and vote.

I will NOT be moving my vote to consolidate. I've changed my mind. Let the Mafia panic and stuff. It will be funny to watch.

I want to see who people vote for in the rush.

Oh right.

So Rand turned on Dap who has claimed his Jailor thing after Dap defended me.

Gotcha.

I don't know why you all turned on him if you thought I was the best bet for Mafia and I'm not claiming a power role. Did you think more likely to get a Dap Lynch than mine perhaps.

I really don't know anymore. I'm totally blaming the meds.

And can you explain why you think Rand is almost confirmed Town? Because no-one really is apart from Turin and Arez probably and Cloud most likely. And the dead Town of course.

That was a strange thing to say. So why is he confirmed Town.

He's not confirmed town, but ALMOST confirmed town, in my eyes, because of his recent play.

This is dodgy though. Really dodgy. It's posts like this that make me feel we have already lost.

Ley hasn't been able to really explain why he believes Rand is Town. Ley and Rand both shook my pineapple tree hard and really didn't like it when I moved my vote from on to another. Leyrann even went from being certain I am Town to certain I am Mafia.

I don't believe this mystery role that has no name that Rand also managed to hold onto 4 days.

I don't think I've ever had more than a moderate town feel from you, but right now I have a strong mafia feel from you...

So, Ithi and Turin want to let this go random and Arez wants to lynch someone who, if speaking the truth, can win us the game, and, if not, will just get lynched tomorrow?

I'm sorry, but I don't quite grasp you three. Would almost start believing Dap and his mafia gambitting a mason claim...

Archived