DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Mafia Game Over] Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark - Mafia Wins!

Ithillian Turambar

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dont think it matters but cos hes though ed was scummier i wager

personally i say tal. Shes been setting up for a PR shes dabgerous

I don't have a PR, so not setting up for anything! I really don't have the e to kill nergy to keep going round in circles with you. 

I need to go back and read Ed again. I get the feeling of desperation from him. His story about trying to kill Darthe does fir with what the Coroner report said, and no else seems to have disputed that. so I don't think he is lying. I can't see the mafia having a night kill and an extra kill on top of that, seems a bit much. 

Vote Ed

I'm convinced that he is scum after reading Dap's elaborate case on him. I'm voting for Ed instead of Talya because then we can also see if Kronos is speaking the truth or not. Talya can wait, Ishy also wanted to bus her after he fake claimed cop after all.

Is anyone even voting Ed taking to consideration the huge possibility that due to WBK's role Ed is probably town?  Geez, just stahp saying that he's more scummy than Talya and look at the results of night actions.  

Vote Ed

I'm convinced that he is scum after reading Dap's elaborate case on him. I'm voting for Ed instead of Talya because then we can also see if Kronos is speaking the truth or not. Talya can wait, Ishy also wanted to bus her after he fake claimed cop after all.

Yeah, that sounds like a great idea.  Lets kill a townie (who is more likely to be town) to confirm information by someone else who we currently think is town, instead of voting the person who is uberscummy, Ishy obviously tried to distance from.  

When

Ed flips

Town, take a look at Cloud and these other people who are bandwagoning. 

I've already told you all, I was a 1x Vig who shot at Darthe N1. Now I am Vanilla. 

Also, take a look at Piano. I honestly have NO idea about him because this is a new meta for him. The part of me that wants to call him out might just be the paranoid part that thinks anyone voting me is scum.

And don't use my alignment as a tell on Talya or WBK or anyone else. 

Because it makes damn good sense for Ishy to tag two players for his WIFOM have one be his teammate. For all I know, Talya is mafia. 

And as much as I want to thank WBK for saying I'm town, a Vig whose shot gets randomly redirected if he shoots at Town... to another Town? Doesn't make so much sense. 

WBK for now.

WESLEY, yes, I'm using your name. Me using your name has no bearing on trying to prove or disprove your points. I will reply to you from work if I can. If not, you can wait until after. 

I personally don't buy Kronos' claim, so I'm all in with lynching Ed this Day.

So do you think Kronos is another mafia who randomly leapt out to risk linking himself completely with Ed and risk losing another mafia member while they are already starting to lose some for absolutely no reason at all?  Doesn't seem that likely to me.  Why do you think his claim is false?  Its completely plausible that Ithi just stuck a bunch of 1-shot vigs everywhere.

Apparently Ed has a PR, maybe real, maybe fake...

I do think Ed is the best one though. Dap has made a really nice case, and Ed's defense has been weak at best. And I'm buying WBK's claim for 0%, as me and Peace, who were also Vigs, did NOT get a redirect if we shot a townie. Why put 3 1-shot Vigs in the game and give one just a bit more than the others?

Vote Ed

If he's mafia we take WBK tomorrow and Talya the day after.

Current Vote Count

Talya - 1 (Rand)

Eddie - 4 (Peace, Basel, Cloud, Leyrann)

Currently Not Voting - 10 (Talya, Chuckles, RTE, Cyan, Hallia, Player, WBK, Maw, Mish, Eddie)

With 15 alive it takes 8 to Lynch.

The Day 4 Deadline is 9pm GMT Thursday 14th March.

Day 4 Deadline

A Trigger has been activated

A circle of burning torches was thrown down to keep the snakes at bay. Then Indiana climbed down the rope. A sudden jolt from above caused him to lose his grip and he fell to the floor, his face only inches away from a black cobra that raised its head and hissed at him. The fear in his eyes was palpable as he slowly backed away out of its range.

He pumped gasoline at any snake that came anywhere near him. ‘Get down here now!’ he shouted up to his associate, his tone full of panic. A couple of long poles were thrown down and landed beside him and then another figure climbed down. At the bottom, he moved close to Indiana and whispered, ‘Indy, there is something that troubles me. ‘What is it?,’ Indiana replied. ‘The Ark. It is something that man was not meant to disturb. Death has always surrounded it. It is not of this earth.’

‘It’s too late to turn back now’ said Indiana, ‘Come on – let’s go’ and he nodded towards the far end of the chamber.

Carefully they made their way to where a large stone sarcophagus waited. Gold covered figures looked down on them, warning them to not take the Ark. It took both of them to remove the heavy lid. They inserted the long poles into the sides before lifting the contents clear. The torches illuminated what they had discovered, the gold glittering in the flickering light. The Ark of the Covenant was theirs.

The Good Guys are currently in possession of the Ark

Archived