DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Mafia Game Over] Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark - Mafia Wins!

Ithillian Turambar

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

More bloody info.

The bloody ARC has been bloody stolen.  It is no longer in my bloody hands.

Was not supposed to be the bloody hammer vote.  Was supposed to be bloody applied at about the bloody 6th vote.  Wanted bloody reactions. 

Blue    I dont understand Peace.

The bloody Arc gives you a bloody anomynous vote.  I bloody was trying to get that bloody vote as the 6th spot..not the bloody hammer.  Mod read my bloody pm too late.

Wanted to bloody stir conversations when it bloody showed up. 

Now the bloody Arc is gone.

Official Current Vote Count

Darthe - 9 (Eddie, Ishy, WBK, Mish, Leyrann, Basel, Maw, Player, Ark)

With 21 alive it takes 11 to Lynch

Anyone else seeing the ark

Ahhhhh. Wow. Not sure how I missed that. Guess I was only looking at the number. 

It showed up between these two Vote Counts.

Official Current Vote Count

Darthe - 7 (Eddie, Ishy, WBK, Mish, Leyrann, Basel, Maw)

With 21 alive it takes 11 to Lynch

Sooo, yea, not the Hammer.

Great. Give the "Vig" kills AND an extra vote. Glad he doesn't have it anymore. :tongue: 

Did you have to quote all of that to jusr reply?

I read a lot odf that as you commenting on stuff with the pretense peace iw a vig. Not a "if you are the vig then ...". It reads like you have accepted it

i cant remember how much mafia you have played but vig was originallly a NA. Day actions are a fairly new mafia thing. Still within my time but they arent as old as mafia

he had onne bad kill. Who would you of shot?

I would of chosen one of those gang

>Player: I think I was thinking of serial killer when I mentioned Assassin, but I have been in a game where it was called assassin (I think that was a day one), which is why I said that, sorry for the confusion. 

As for Peace, I'm not saying we should lynch him. there were a few that were blindly believing him. We only have his word he is town and not third party, which would make a difference. We don't know. I was pointing a number of different reasons for not just assuming he is what he says. And I know it's not just a game of numbers, I have seen Vig help win a game AND I have seen them lose it for town, plus he might not be telling the truth! 

I haven't mentioned anything about lynching him neither - you are very good at putting words into my mouth that I do not say! just because I don't blindly believe him. the proof will be in how he uses that role. 

Len:  you said that he can't be a vig because they can kill anytime night or day, I have never known a Vig to kill both night and day and they are limited in their kill numbers. you seem to be assuming a little too much where the Mod is concerned, we don't know how it is set up, best to keep an open mind, nothing like being suspicious but you do seem very blinded. It's almost like you are trying to recover too much from your OMGUS vote and won't let it go! 

Every vig I have ever played with has been able to kill during both day and night. The only kill role that could only kill at night that wasnt mafia that I have seen is an SK, which is also not good.

I think Peace needs to give more info about his role. Is he an x-shot or not? 

Cause you are bloody scum and worried?  What a horrible bloody idea.

Add Ed to my bloody list.  Basil, Lenlo, Ed. 

Bloody targets.

So... Once again you add people to your list because they want more information from you, an untrustworthy person. You add people to your shoot list that threaten you. This isnt a scum list, this is a hit list for those that threaten you. Atleast call it what it is.

I can remember only only a few times where a vig kills during the day and I actually don't think they were all vigs but a killing role, maybe they were assassins that I'm thinking of, it was a long time ago. considering I have been in loads of games, I consider it the norm for them to be at night, but don't be so blinkered, just because you have seen it

Dap I wouldnt have shot. You shouldnt shoot with a vig on N1. You have very little info to go off and very little chance of hitting mafia. Shooting on D1, unless you have an inf number of shots, is a horrible idea.

Now if you didnt care who you shot on N1 and only cared about killing someone, then who would be better than someone everyone supposedly thought was scum? Good cover up eh?

Whether i would have shot night 1 would depend on how many shots I had, what the evidence I thought was there. Thinking more on it, a Vig kill at this time doesn't effect us too badly, but later on it could severely damage the towns chances. It is a role where you have to be careful who you choose. If it is one shot there is the fear of getting yourself killed/lynhced before you have the chance to use, hence why it is sometimes used at the beginnings of games. It shouldn't be used willy nilly!

So right now its' nihgt now rihgt? Well we need to geta list for peace tp choose from, just to make sure he is actually a vig. Do you have any candidates to add to the list?

The whole reasonm Iäm suggesting a list is to make sure the mafia doesn't get a free card to counter our "vig's" action.

Looks like he has his own list. I don't think it is good for Peace to give out a list, however he may not even got for the list he has at all. I probably wouldn't. A bit like the cop giving a list of people they might go with, you just don't do it! 

More bloody info.

The bloody ARC has been bloody stolen.  It is no longer in my bloody hands.

Was not supposed to be the bloody hammer vote.  Was supposed to be bloody applied at about the bloody 6th vote.  Wanted bloody reactions. 

Sounds like carelessness to me :p You weren't the hammer anyway! So I wonder, can it be stolen is it move on by some mechanic of the game! How did you get it in the first place?

Archived