DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Mafia Game Over] Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark - Mafia Wins!

Ithillian Turambar

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Everyone else seems to have picked up that he was the vig without a problem. Other people have even mentioned it afterwards.

Still doesn't change the fact that I think him a danger to town. For all we know he could even be luring about being a vig. There are plenty of roles that can kill someone during the night that arnt town.

Way Peace has been playing, whether he is a town vig or a third party role, I really don't care what he is. He is a danger to town and the most dangerous person to town that we have found so far.

He has been nothing but a detriment to us this entire game even shooting someone who flipped town.

Everyone else seems to have picked up that he was the vig without a problem. Other people have even mentioned it afterwards.

Still doesn't change the fact that I think him a danger to town. For all we know he could even be luring about being a vig. There are plenty of roles that can kill someone during the night that arnt town.

Way Peace has been playing, whether he is a town vig or a third party role, I really don't care what he is. He is a danger to town and the most dangerous person to town that we have found so far.

He has been nothing but a detriment to us this entire game even shooting someone who flipped town.

Bolded: I agree with you there, and haven't tried to say anything against you thinking that (not that you've said that before right now). I was just pointing out that I found it odd that you'd missed his claiming.

Bolded: I agree with you there, and haven't tried to say anything against you thinking that (not that you've said that before right now). I was just pointing out that I found it odd that you'd missed his claiming.

No Mish, I pretty sure I had said I think Peace a danger to town before that

Len it has been talked about, its also in peaces posts. Id like to point out that one of my original gripes with the PR was people would use it to excuse skimming

i present example A. Len

Now you are suggesting lynching him because he is a danger to the town. Right, so we just give the mafia peace then a NK. That potentially loses us 2 town players

hes claimed. He now has to keep up his vig persona if hes lying. If he is caught in a lie he will be lynched. Vigs also have limited shots in my experience

i like how you say hes been nothing but detriment. Great bit if fear mongering. You know its day 2 right

hes not been playing the greatest but hes still useful

youve also bought Darthe some time.

Len it has been talked about, its also in peaces posts. Id like to point out that one of my original gripes with the PR was people would use it to excuse skimming

i present example A. Len

Now you are suggesting lynching him because he is a danger to the town. Right, so we just give the mafia peace then a NK. That potentially loses us 2 town players

hes claimed. He now has to keep up his vig persona if hes lying. If he is caught in a lie he will be lynched. Vigs also have limited shots in my experience

i like how you say hes been nothing but detriment. Great bit if fear mongering. You know its day 2 right

No hes not useful. His BS PR has made his posts all but unintelligible and gives him an excuse to say pretty much nothing of value except for afew side comments in his posts. And yes Ido know its D2. One can still be useful by D2.

He has killed, for all we know since we dont know how Song died, just as many town as the mafia.

What lie can he be caught in? As long as he has any sort of kill power he has not lied. 

You know we have a time limit on the day right? I havnt bought Darthe any time. No votes other than my own were placed on anyone and this little quarrel hasnt been going on for long at all. Great bit of linking there though.

Now if we could trust you not to shoot someone unless we were all 90-100% sure they are mafia, then I can see it being a good idea to leave you alive. Problem is I dont think we can trust you.

Well youve already stumbled on how to get past the PR. Just read it without the bloodys

as for his usefulness we can help guide his shots now

Now you suggest song too?

He could shoot someone we dont think is mafia. He has to justify all his kills now

as for vigs being not useful. Turin shot peace in the base game. Bought us a day

i consider it buying time when this chat has become quite distracting

Ok, it has to be pointed out that since Toht was town, and most definitely was a bad guy in the movie...it follows that Indy is mafia. This makes me has a sad :sad:

I doubt it Kae. There is such a limited number of characters for Indiana Jones that some bad guys most likely had to be used as town characters to fill up numbers. Its probably why we cant reveal.
Wasn't RTE it was Lenlo who doubted Indy is scum.

Dice a bit suspicious for jumping on my comment with weak vote for RTE.

VOTE LENLO

Second time you've voted me for stupid reasons. I bet if we removed you " PR" from your posts they would be considerably shorter btw.

Yes, I don't think Indy is scum. The scenes support this if you bothered to read them.

I edited the above to remove his PR btw. I wanted to see what it would look like and if it made sense.

It's dumb bloody reason that you dont bloody realize that the bloody bad guys are bloody town in the game?  Bloody Wow!

Question: Why the hell does it matter? We could be the Cheshire Cat or the freaking Lollipop Guild as far as our characters are concerned, because WE CAN'T CHARACTER CLAIM. So why on earth are you all still trying to base lynches off characters that no one is allowed to reveal and which have no impact on the game whatsoever?

Also, len: Why are you doing the mafia's work for them? Besides the fact that he's a vig, he's still town. A dead townie is a dead townie, period. so VOTE LEN.

It also occurs to me that if there were a tracker or someone similar looking at Kae last night they could confirm peace's targeting.

Well youve already stumbled on how to get past the PR. Just read it without the bloodys

He could shoot someone we dont think is mafia. He has to justify all his kills now

as for vigs being not useful. Turin shot peace in the base game. Bought us a day

Vigs are only useful if they are good or trustworthy. Peace has shown to be neither of those things so far.

I dont know what you mean by suggesting Song.

But this isnt the Base game Dap and Peace isnt turin. That point is moot.

Maw, were not sure he IS town. We just know he has a kill power of some sort. Pay attention to what I post.

Fishing for a tracker Maw? 

And seriously guys, having a Town is cool and all, IF he is Town. Having a Vig is NOT ALWAYS good. He says he shot Kae and she was Town. With his play, as Lenlo said, Peace is more of a threat right now than helpful. I'm all for lynching him if he doesn't agree to holster and get an opinion before shooting. 
I also don't believe that he is a Vig. Fake PR, Fake Role.

btw, everyone who was ready to speed lynch Kae and had their little Witch Hunt during the Night should be under the microscope. It was too easy a place for the mafia to hide. Seriously, the mafia all know each others characters and can talk about it. If anything, THEY WOULD KNOW more than any Townie about how the characters worked. Honestly, I didn't think anything of my Role PM until she brought it up. 

So all of you who were like "omg, you're mafiaz for not knowing something!" You were either being completely dull about how mafia works or you are mafia and were looking for an easy lynch. 

i present example A. Len

No hes not useful. His BS PR has made his posts all but unintelligible and gives him an excuse to say pretty much nothing of value except for afew side comments in his posts. And yes Ido know its D2. One can still be useful by D2.

He has killed, for all we know since we dont know how Song died, just as many town as the mafia.

What lie can he be caught in? As long as he has any sort of kill power he has not lied.

You know we have a time limit on the day right? I havnt bought Darthe any time. No votes other than my own were placed on anyone and this little quarrel hasnt been going on for long at all. Great bit of linking there though.

explain that

Official Current Vote Count

Darthe - 5 (Eddie, Ishy, WBK, Mish, Leyrann)

Dice - 1 (Basel)

RTE - 1 (Dice)

Lenlo - 2 (Peace, Maw)

Peace - 1 (Len)

Not Voting - 11 (Talya, Chuckles, RTE, Cyan, Roo, Hallia, Player, Cloud, Darthe, Arez, Rand)

With 21 alive it takes 11 to Lynch

The Deadline for Day 2 is currently 9pm GMT Saturday 9th March

Current Day 2 Deadline

I've won games for Town as Vig before, they are very useful, they balance the scums kill ability by giving Town one of their own. If you're scared of them, you're either scum or have no clue how to utilize the role properly. To advocate killing Peace just due to the fact that he's a Vig is moronic.

That being said, it needs to be asked: Peace, are you bloody willing to let Town have a bloody say in who you bloody shoot from here on out? Or will you continue to fire blindly?

I'm not scared of the Vig, only the player who is claiming it. Vigs can be just as detrimental to the Town as they can help. 

I feel pretty confident that Peace is a more than good enough player to handle the role. Last night was an anamoly, more players thought Kae looked scummy than not.

I've won games for Town as Vig before, they are very useful, they balance the scums kill ability by giving Town one of their own. If you're scared of them, you're either scum or have no clue how to utilize the role properly. To advocate killing Peace just due to the fact that he's a Vig is moronic.

That being said, it needs to be asked: Peace, are you bloody willing to let Town have a bloody say in who you bloody shoot from here on out? Or will you continue to fire blindly?

My response to this Ishy is this V

They are only useful if they are smart about their actions. So far our "PR"-infested "Vig" has been playing very crappily. 

Vigs are only useful when they actually use their brains. If they just go off shooting whoever they have the slightest scum read on *cough* Kae *cough* then they are a detriment pushing town closer and closer to losing a game.

i present example A. Len

No hes not useful. His BS PR has made his posts all but unintelligible and gives him an excuse to say pretty much nothing of value except for afew side comments in his posts. And yes Ido know its D2. One can still be useful by D2.

explain that

Everyone who wishes to play should go here and R&U if they have not already done so previously.

http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/topic/76939-mafia-at-the-black-tower-what-we-expect-from-players-of-our-games-please-ru/

Please let me know if you can't see the Link and I will PM you. If you have already R&Ud via PM for a previous Game you don't have to do it again.

Players

1. Lenlo

2. Talya

3. Dice

4. Chuckles

5. RTE

6. Tiinker Cyan (end of Day 1)

7. Roo

8. Hallia

9. Ley

10. Player

11. Basel

12. Cloud

13. Rey WBK (middle of Night 1)

14. Ishy

15. Darthe

16. Time: Major Arnold Ernst Toht - Town - Original Holder of the Fake Staff of Ra Headpiece - Lynched Day 1

17. Peace

18. Song - Killed N1

19. Arez

20. Kae - Desert Excavator - Vanilla Town - Killed N1

21. Maw

22. Mish

23. Rand

24. Eddie

Back Ups

1. ??

2. ??

Explained Dap. Song died during N1 and we dont know how. Just says killed so could be mafia. But generally if a mafia kills someone we get a coroner. We did not get one with Song. She just died, not revealing if she was town, 3rd party or scum.

Archived