DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Mafia Game Over] Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark - Mafia Wins!

Ithillian Turambar

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh it does make sense. You guys shouldn't have been surprised in the first place. 

Ok, it has to be pointed out that since Toht was town, and most definitely was a bad guy in the movie...it follows that Indy is mafia. This makes me has a sad :sad:

I just checked something and it is worth sharing with town: I reread my pm and realized that my character, while town, is not a "good guy".

There's a reason we can't character claim, I think the good guys in the film are batting for the opposite team.

Lovely.

slip up?

No Darthe, I thought my character was filler for town due to not enough roles. Now I see that Ithi is being sneaky, and has reversed everything. You fail at trying to make me seem not town, and made yourself look bad at the same time. Good job.

If it's worth town knowing? Dude, anything you say on thread will be gobbled up by the mafia and dissected. If you want the town to know, you can't assume the mafia will ignore it or not see it.

Of course I have a QT. I set up an account ages ago, and each game I play, I create a QT to talk to myself. It gets lonely here.

Im really sorry i wasnt around. I woke up early to check the thread but ive been getting cloydfire all day. Hopefully this will post

Times lynch was sloppy. Dice that was scummy as all hell

then after the scene those scrambling about characters was sad to read. Especially RTEs. "i went back on cheched my pm" " i forgot who i was". That screams mafia trying for a quick save

can someone go back and check but didnt RTE talk aboutt watching the movie early on in the game? Surely uf you just watched it you would see and remember your character?

So i hopefully wil be around if cloudfire lets me. Im on lunch atm

A few comments on the quickness of the lynch. I was actually expecting it to be me, as I couldn't get on until now. Anyway, when people don't bother turning up in the game to do anything until a few hours before, this is what happens. Everyone just piles on. Mafia, because it's and easy lynch and lazy town, because they can't be bothered to play properly!

As for the amount on to change a vote, it wouldn't have happened, seen it too often people argue over who and then wham! the time has gone and it's a no lynch. 

No Darthe, I thought my character was filler for town due to not enough roles. Now I see that Ithi is being sneaky, and has reversed everything. You fail at trying to make me seem not town, and made yourself look bad at the same time. Good job.

No its not reversed. Stop trying to push that.

RTE is my number 1 lynch for tomorrow. His slip and how he is trying to pull this scream scum.

Rofl, this is pitiful.  It was directly stated in my PM that because of the nature of the canon this would happen.  Your feeble attempts at flipping this have faltered as you will come morning.  Goodbye Kae.

Rofl, this is pitiful.  It was directly stated in my PM that because of the nature of the canon this would happen.  Your feeble attempts at flipping this have faltered as you will come morning.  Goodbye Kae.

I hope it isn't DIRECTLY stated. You can't quote anything from a PM Darthe.

A few comments on the quickness of the lynch. I was actually expecting it to be me, as I couldn't get on until now. Anyway, when people don't bother turning up in the game to do anything until a few hours before, this is what happens. Everyone just piles on. Mafia, because it's and easy lynch and lazy town, because they can't be bothered to play properly!

As for the amount on to change a vote, it wouldn't have happened, seen it too often people argue over who and then wham! the time has gone and it's a no lynch. 

This hasn't been lazy town.  There were several viable lynches at the time and people chose one because of various factors, including their views of the others near lynch capacity and the time remaining.  It was the first day and went for near 50 pages, gained much info.  This and your self effacing before all of this look like a quick attempt to bolster town credit.  

So, tomorrow I am okay with RTE and Kae.  Talya is quickly losing favor.

I hope it isn't DIRECTLY stated. You can't quote anything from a PM Darthe.

You understand that if my PM directly states me as town I do not have to quote it to say that my PM says directly that I am town, right?  Honestly, as if I haven't read the rules.  

Archived