DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Mafia Game Over] Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark - Mafia Wins!

Ithillian Turambar

Let's assume that everyone who has claimed until now Is saying the truth, that would limit our pool to the last three people who haven't claimed (cyan, dap, snow) and considering we have less than 24 hours and no proper trains yet

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Firstly HA I was right about Cloud :happy: even if he was like not real mafia but still :nod:

Interesting that he left the ark to Maw. Why in the world would Maw mention it though? Whether town or mafia. Then he claims voyer, which doesn't tell us much since that could be a mafia role but meh dunno. Not sure what to think about him. He's been very quiet. Bus drivers swap players? So all the things that targeted one person would instead target another person and vice versa?

Did think this part of his results was interesting though...

Night Two: Lenlo was targeted with two Killing actions and one Blocking action. I at first misread the blocking action as a protect action, and erroneously reported that he had not been roleblocked.

Where as Mish said 

Night 2: Len visited himself

Soooo why didn't you say Len recieved a protect action too? If I understand correctly you see all the actions targeted at a certain person, doesn't that mean you would see the protect even if the rb cancels it out? Just thought it was worth mentioning.

Shame Hali was replaced. I kinda wanted to vote her. Welcome Snow though :)

As for Lolly, the games I've played with hem he's played like this, both when town and mafia, so no tell on that for me. The fact that he claimed PR giver inclines be to believe he's town as well that's a pretty stupid thing to claim to be as mafia.

I don't particularly like claiming so I'm not going to seeing as I don't have any useful information anyways.

Cyan that was an amazing catch. He ever said he was self protecting on threaf

Thanks I think lol. Honestly I'm a bit surprised you didn't catch it though since you go through everything line by line.

I meant he didn't claim doc, cuz I remember I asked him and he said no or something

He didn't say it straight out but he made it painfully clear that he was the doc and that he was going to protect himself.

Here are the doc posts

Chuckles, they should make weekend 7 days and school 0 days...

I disagree, I quite like school.

I think I should be happy you're about to be removed from this game... Counting down, 3 hours and 13 minutes to go.

Huh. Well good job. Ill talk to you after night ends cause I dont plan on dieing tonight.

At the time it looked like he was meaning he would self protect and since his flip I'm pretty dam certain he protected

Soft claiming doc len?

Wasnt that soft (TWSS lol)

No im not Chuckles. I just dont plan on dieing tonight.

I see what you mean. Could also be interpreted as "no" he isn't soft claiming he is. And once again the no dying leads me to think he is protecting

@roo: exactly what I was thinking

And len please explain

No. If I live through the night, which I expect to, ill explain then. If I die tonight then you'll know anyways.
He seemed pretty certain

Well. This IS interesting. Personally, I support the idea of shooting Len.

After he has basically claimed doc?

Lento can whatever you are using block 2 bloody kill shots? Better bloody hope so.

If someone else bloody dies then the shot was bloody redirected. That's why Leno is bloody confident.

This caught my eye. Peace mentions two kills. This was when we thought he had more than one, but after the death with the numerous shots on Len, Peace seems to of taken it all back and said he was a one shot, but here he seems pretty sure he is going to shoot Len

Anyway that's the run down of that

So Maw? How come the protect didn't show up?

I meant he didn't claim doc, cuz I remember I asked him and he said no or something

He didn't say it straight out but he made it painfully clear that he was the doc and that he was going to protect himself.

He did. I can only assume that I saw only the actions which were actually performed, and that the blocking action prevented the protect action from actually going through.

Tbh I'm pretty lost now with the whole bus driver thing and I have exams but I'm waiting for snow to finish (feel sorry for ya dude), and last time I checked you did want to case me a lot of times for various reasons

Archived