DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Mafia Game Over] Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark - Mafia Wins!

Ithillian Turambar

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well you know how big this game is, and that would be just mean for the replacment (and until ithi can find one) anyway I don't know what kind of PR's given that's up to the mods, I just have to pick the player.

*poofs to school (I'm late!!)*

Are you serious Peace?

To be honest, this is one lie too many. It's that you're confirmed town by RTE, but otherwise I'd lynch you. And I am for the rest of this game - and I think also for future games - not going to listen anymore to any information you have. You're just lying all the time. Believe me, it hurts town more than scum to claim you have something that makes you know 100% certain someone is scum, while that's not the case.

Indiana raced after the truck that was carrying the Ark away from him. He had already lost something precious and he wasn't about to lose anything else. There followed a very exciting chase scene involving tanks, jeeps, very steep hills and almost certain death ... and finally he took control of the truck that carried it and drove it straight into the port, where a rusty old ship waited.

Indiana had expected that at some point he would need to move it by sea and had pre-enlisted an old friend to help him should the need arise. He was surprised that someone else turned up instead. 'Mr. Jones!' he said 'I've heard a lot about you, sir. Your appearance is exactly the way I imagined.'

He boarded the rusty ship and went down into a cabin to sleep. He was totally exhausted. The change in engine sound woke him, and then he heard the sound of voices through the metal walls.

'Jones is dead. I killed him. He was of no use to us. That cargo you've taken - if it's your goal, go in peace with it, but leave us our ship. You have already taken our Captain from us'

It was the First Mate, and then a german accent replied. 'Savage! You are not in a position to ask for anything. We will take what we wish, and then decide whether or not to blow your ship from the water.'

The Ark was taken from the hold and transported over the water, to where a German U-Boat waited. The Germans waited for the Ark to be safely stowed on Board and then left the ship. The First Mate sent a crewman to try and find Indy and he returned empty handed. 'I can't find Mr. Jones, Sir. I've looked everywhere.'

'He has to be here somewhere.' replied the First Mate 'Look again.' The crewman looked around and noticed that Indiana was climbing aboard the U-Boat. 'I found him!' he said. 'Where?' said the First Mate. The crewman pointed to the U-Boat, 'There!' he said, as a cold and bedraggles figure crawled up into the sticky up bit of the submarine and prepared to endure the long cold night that lay ahead.

What's the sticky up bit of a submarine called anyway?' she asked her fellow viewer, 'is it a turret?' 'Oh no' he said, 'it's called a Sail'. 'No way is it a Sail' she replied, 'Sails are made of fabric'. 'Never the less' he said in that particular way he had, 'that is what it is called'. She rolled her eyes at him and the next scene flickered to life. 'I'm gonna google it when this movie is finished' he said.'

A group of German soldiers were in a small house that looked familiar. It was the Old Man's House where Indy had gone to get his Amulet interpreted, and where he had found out about the German copy. With Indiana finding the Ark first, they had come to first get explanations as to why. 'I can only tell you what I see' said the old man 'There were words missing on yours, but I have always told you the truth.' Outside the window, someone was listening. This was a revelation - the old man was giving information the the Germans? It had to stop. When they finally stopped questioning him and left him alone, the old man came outside to watch them go, and was promptly felled by a shovel to the back of his head. He dropped down dead instantly. 'No more answers from you' said a voice.

RTE - The Imam - Town - Specific Oracle (is told whether the Good Guys or the Bad Guys currently have the Ark at daybreak - has been Killed

it is now Day 6. Turin will do a countdown and stuff :)

Oh wait I'm still in the tomb. Erps.

Thanks to her other companions, many large holes had been blown in the tomb walls. She rather liked snakes but being surrounded by thousands of hissing, most likely venomous, serpents was not her favorite way to spend an afternoon. Her torch seemed to keep them away for the moment but it was nearly out. Deciding her best chance was probably just to run for it, she did just that. Waving her torch in front of her as she ran seemed to get most of the snakes out of her way. One did bite her in the foot, but that was only after she stepped on it. Limpling slightly, she reached the wall and started climbing. There were many hand holds so it was fairly easy to reach the gaping hole. Upon reaching it, she pulled herself through, glad to be out of there.

Ok I didn't expect this.... Peace lying about the Ark is very troublesome, but lynching a confirmed townie is too much.

Uh how exactly was Ed a confirmed townie?

I was talking about Peace and that he is confirmed town, and thus shouldn't be lynched even if he lied about the Ark. I also just noticed that the sentence suggests me saying that Ed was confirmed, but that clearly wasn't my intention.

Archived