DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Welcome to the Band Dors!

BridMorgan

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope that too, BFG. I'll know when I get all the results. Until then... I have to focus on the next one or I won't study properly  drink and have fun.

So, the Cavalry works this way: you haven't got any idea of what does the bottle contains. As far as you know it could be poison. Take the risk and try it.  

I like that :laugh:  

I've been absent due to exams (I have the last one in a couple of weeks), but I'll be more active if you give me more of those drinks.

So, I've got:

- A line of flaming shots.

- Three Bandys.

Seventy six Guinnys.

tumblr_mf22hcebkK1rmv4dvo1_400.gif

Oh my, you had me cackling at that one. Brilliant. Just brilliant. Just so you know, my adoration of HIMYM outranks BB's. Just putting it out there :p

I've been absent due to exams (I have the last one in a couple of weeks), but I'll be more active if you give me more of those drinks.

So, I've got:

- A line of flaming shots.

- Three Bandys.

Seventy six Guinnys.

tumblr_mf22hcebkK1rmv4dvo1_400.gif

Oh my, you had me cackling at that one. Brilliant. Just brilliant. Just so you know, my adoration of HIMYM outranks BB's. Just putting it out there :p

I would like to say "high five", but we can't actually high five properly; I should say "self five", but now I'm too lazy so...

tumblr_mddzqht0Ms1ruqp5go1_500.gif

LOL!  Awesome Dors!! (love that show)

Hope your exams are going well, I'm gave midterm exams this past week and grading them is killing me!

*rolls down another keg of Bandy*  Definatley helps on the battlefield.  If you can handle this, you can handle anything!  :wink:

Archived