DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

How I Met Your Mother

dapianoplay3r

• Community Administrator

Yea. Its the one where he returns the yellow umbella. Can't recall the exact episode... But i've seen it re-run around a thousand times.

Its also that same episode, that everytime he points out an item he likes of the current girl-friend, turns out, its her room-mates.

Room-mate hits the shower, (Closest ted sees of her, is her ankle)

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="dapianoplay3r" data-cid="2716519" data-time="1356317627"><p>

Oh right. My friend mentioned that the latest ep was like a buffy reunion but I didnt get what she meant lol<br />

<br />

Any ideas on who the mother is?</p></blockquote>

His former girlfriend's roommate.

Lily

She plays like Buffy's BFF or whatever

Alician something I think her real name is

What kind of name is 'Alician'? It's Alyson Hannigan.

Oh right. My friend mentioned that the latest ep was like a buffy reunion but I didnt get  what she meant lol

I only watch it on Netflix so I'm not up to date on current episodes, but there have been a few other Buffy actors in the show over the years:

Seth Green

Harry Groener

Alexis Denisof

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm actually watching it right now.  Not liking this season so much...no real comedy.  I caught up via netflix streaming.  I started watching it during season 6 and my husband fell in love with it.  He likes it more than me.  For some reason Robin drives me insane!!  I want to smack her when she opens her mouth sometimes.  LOL

Archived