DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

How I Met Your Mother

dapianoplay3r

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In the early seasons it was to give the show a goal, but now it's more cos the characters feel like they should have this bump

I mean ted had that crying fit on the roof with lily saying "it should be be" and robin is getting with barney. (Bound to be doubts there lol)

I dunno, I feel like the characters naturally would go to this bump and it kinda had to happen

I'm pretty sure it will be resolved next ep though. So it's more f a pay off than a real season long issue

Her name is Cristin Milioti. Hasn't been in very much. But according to Josh Radnor (Ted) that's what he wanted. He wanted a fairly unknown actress for the role. She Was on the Soprano's for three episodes and an episode of 30 Rock. I think I also read somewhere that she was nominated for a Tony, so she's done some stage work.

Wait, so we met her and no ones feelin good vibes? Debating whether or not to watch.

I saw the last two eps of the season together. I actually thought they were good (maybe not great), and I'm someone who's felt that season seven and especially season eight have been chock full of bloat and filler episodes that just haven't been very entertaining. I wish they'd reached this point last season. Ah well, the season finale was good enough.

Apparently the entire ninth season will be the weekend of Barney and Robin's wedding.

Archived