DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

What's your favorite game?

Davrick

So since we are all a fun loving bunch. I wanted to ask you all what your favorite game is? It could be video game, card game, board game, or heck even a drinking game.

I love all games! I don't really have any experience with drinking games.

I would say my favorite game is Magic The Gathering. However I am game for and game.

(sorry about the pun)

Hmm...it's hard to compare across categories for me. So, in no particular order

Drinking Game : Cheers Gov'na! A fun came of counting to 14!

Active Game : Basketball

Money Game : Poker. Hold'em, preferably pot limit.

Board Game : Risk if we have time.

Video Game : Last that I really enjoyed was Mass Effect 3. Fav of all time is Battletoads. Yeah, I beat it without using any continues and having plenty of lives left. Yes I used the warps.

How much minecraft do you play?

I play most days, I start to lose interest when I don't have people to play with, and I haven't found any really good servers.

I forgot about risk! Brilliant game. As is ticket to ride (It's a strategy board game). One of the best video games has to be Knights of the Old Republic.

We never been allowed puter/video games, and honestly I'm not too upset about it.. I'd try some with friends, but could never be entertained that way *shrug*

Settler of Catan is an aaaaaweesome board game... we have two versions of it, and tis a family tradition to play one almost every night on holiday nights XD but that's also the reason I'm kinda off it at the moment :P

My favourite game must be...I'm not sure what it's called, but we sometimes play it as a birthday game. You get a woolly hat, large mittens/gloves, a scarf, knife and fork and a dice. And of course a big tablet of chocolate, preferably hard and thick but you can also leave it in teh freezer for a bit to make it even harder.

Then, people all sit around the table and take turns hrowing the die. First person to throw a six pulls hat, gloves and scarf on as quick as they can, then (tries to) take up the knife&fork - bloody hard with mittens - and starts to hack at teh chocolate bar to open the wrapper and nom as much as possible - BECAUSE while they're doing all that, other people are also throwing the die, and as soon as another person gets a six you have to pull everything off and throw it at that lucky bugger to try their luck :baalzamon: IT'S HILARIOUS!!

Ok, and call me a kiddie but I LOVELOVELOVE Hide&Seek and Go Home, Stay Home, and Banned, and Cops&Robbers, and basically all the running and hiding and squealing with laughter game as people tackle each other XD (and possibly include flashlights :ohmy:). Seriously, these games never get old. They're more fun the older you are :P

AAAAA I wanna go back to camp and stay up till all hours going nuts with my friends playing these games.... good times guaranteed! :D

How much minecraft do you play?

I play most days, I start to lose interest when I don't have people to play with, and I haven't found any really good servers.

I forgot about risk! Brilliant game. As is ticket to ride (It's a strategy board game). One of the best video games has to be Knights of the Old Republic.

Always wanted to play KotOR, but my computer is too new and won't run it!!!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived