DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Light v. Shadow OP Tourney: Round 2 Rand v. Basel ... Rand Wins!!

Turin Turambar

Mine

F 18

E 18

A 15

W 14

S 15

This is going to be one slow match, i'll go first.

Sauron stepped into the city, wary from his last battle. He had faced a formidable foe and barely defeated her. Now he faced a true evil mastermind. However, Sauron himself was no dimwit. He had tricked the elves, dwarves, and men of old, made them his personal slaves. This would be a battle of the wits, as well as of strength. Sauron stared at his opponent. Then he suddenly struck with no warning. The air around Moriarty started to constrict and squeeze him. Apparently Moriarty wasn't ready for this surprise attack. It seemed that Sauron had used the element of surprise efficiently. He waited for the upcoming attack.

Attack: Air

Damage: 8

Basel: 92

Rand:100

This could take a while to get anywhere. I don't see either of us going below 50.

Moriarty felt the air squeezing him tightly and tried to resist. He called upon fire and threw it at Rand, but the Source was lost to him for some reason.

Attack: Fire

Damage: 0

Rand: 100

Yeah, I think my fire attack was a one time thing, definitely not happening again. One element differences ftw!

Sauron looked upon Moriarty trying to understand the lack of an attack. Suddenly Moriarty struck out at him, but nothing happened. Time to capitalize on this situation. Sauron would never give an enemy a free chance to a second try. Sauron lashed out directly with another bout of air, this time lifting Moriarty up and throwing him across. Unfortunately, when Moriarty landed, he landed on his feet.

Sauron smiled. Either Holmes was doing something for him, which was good, or Moriarty was going insane, which was even better. Sauron smiled as he prepared himself to attack again. He realized that he was very similar to Moriarty. They both had the same drive of destruction and were brilliant strong men. They both wanted control and wanted to dominate. However, whereas Moriarty was more skilled in the art of thinking, Sauron was able to fight just a little bit better. And that was the only difference that he needed. Sauron once again tried to harm Moriarty with air, making a mini air storm around him.

Basel: 84

Wow, that is so weird.

Moriarty knew that his situation was getting dire. This Power he was infused with had to come back to him, or all would be lost. He reached out to the flame again, and this time found it. He tossed a wave of fire at Sauron, hoping that it would do some damage. The weave burst in red fire around Sauron's form. "Now that's what I call a study in scarlet," he proclaimed.

Damage: 6

Rand: 94

Nicely done Moriarty. Now let me teach you a little lesson. One does not simply enter Mordor, and even after you have, the exit is always blocked. Let me teach you a little something about what happens when you try to leave Mordor.

Rand: 84

Basel: 94

Who said anything about leaving? I'd been hoping to take over and kick you out of Mordor, Sauron. This place has so much more to offer than London did for the right mastermind, although the plumbing leaves much to be desired. But that doesn't seem too likely now.

I don't think you understand Moriarty. Without me, there is no Mordor. I, the Eye, am the essence of Mordor. And since I shall defeat you anyways, there is no way you are getting Mordor. Good day, or at least I think that is what they say in Britain.

Basel: 76

Moriarty decides to give it one last try. He grabs fire once again, and tries to burn the enemy. Sauron's body fizzles and smokes for a few seconds, and that is all. The criminal genius decides that he has finally met his match. This all-seeing eye of Mordor has done what Holmes could not. He slides a gold ring off one finger, looks at the runes inscribed on it, and tosses it to Sauron. "Here, take it," he says. He tosses the Ring underhand toward Sauron, then turns around and begins the long walk back home, toward territory he knows well.

Damage: 3

Basel: 76

Rand: 91

And by my count, that's five rounds each. Good fight, Rand. But when I got zero twice in a row to start things off, my defeat seemed... elementary.

Archived