DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hotel Ithi - the saga continues ...

Ithillian Turambar

newhouse.jpg

We have a new house and will be moving in shortly. It is bigger than our previous house and will have 1 or 2 guest rooms. I have never had a guest room before, but would like it/them to look really nice for when friends and family do come to stay.

So, I need colour scheme and decorating ideas. I'm willing to pay as I have 20 points left for this month - so will give 10 points to my favourite idea and 5 points to my next two favourites.

As soon as we are there I will get the boys started on the tunnel to NZ, Nya :smile:

Well, I sold most of my books for charity when the boys came along and we just didn't have room for them anymore - most of my books are on my ereader now.

It isn't a room for me - but I think that light and fresh will be best. Perhaps with accent jewel like colours. But I also like natural colours and finishes too. I'm really open to seeing any kind of ideas really :) just to get some inspiration.

Well they might not be staying here .... Now another house is possible.

mossyhouse.jpg

We have had an offer accepted on this one, but it is still very stressful as it is a commercial sale, so we could still get outbid.

It looks lovely on the outside, but inside it has not been well looked after at all and will need decorating throughout and also needs a new kitchen, bathroom and en-suite.

There will be two guest rooms though, and plenty of space for poker tournaments.

I wasn't aware you planned on coming to visit @Cyan

:laugh:

That is a nice bed, Ayla.

The bathroom and ensuite is not to bad actually. Seriously people must have more money than sense if they just rip put perfectly good stuff. There will be decorating required however.

A new kitchen is definitely on the cards, and we will probably knock through into the weird room that is currently in between the kitchen and the garage.

Of course we still have to win the race and get the sale completed before anyone decides to bid higher.

:rolleyes: Good luck getting me even contemplate walking into that room :tongue:

Now, actual ideas :happy:

living_room_comtemporary.jpg

Or if you like extremely colorful things..... :rolleyes:

luxury-living-room-interior-design-ideas.jpg

Or cozy.....

blue-living-room-design-1.jpg

Not real pictures (and very large) but I still good idears mi thinks:

80_Amazing_Interior_Design_Wallpapers_1920_X_1200-19.jpg_78.jpg

Beautiful-Bed-Room-Home-Interior-Design-Ideas6.jpg

^ except for the orange pillows >.<

• 2 weeks later...

Archived