DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hello

Davrick

*eyes Canukistani for a moment, then puts away her dagger*

I think I need something a bit.. bigger....

*pulls out a mace and throws it at the Gholam*

We aren't the nicest people in the world.... here, have some wine.

*offers Dav a glass of poisoned wine and glares at*

You better drink that.

Hey Dav! Welcome to SG! If you want to sign up, we have a sign up thread that is pinned at the top of our board. I am the Chosen of Shayol Ghul, you can ask me any questions you have, you can also ask Leelou, Moon , Christine(the three faction leaders), and obviously Lily who is the Social Group Leader. Also the other Chosen Piano and Eli who should be here in awhile, especially Eli, she is the welcomer. Feel free to pester them as much as you want. :tongue: And after that friendly welcome, *stabs Dav's face* :smile: Get used to the stabbing, try it out, its fun!

Rand you are scaring me. I hope you have something evil to follow with because that was just nice and ... Cuddly

Im also chosen. *punches through Davs windpipe and rips out his spine*

I just woke up. Now tell me. You a member yet? I have points I would like to give you for the use of that smiley

Rand you are scaring me. I hope you have something evil to follow with because that was just nice and ... Cuddly

Im also chosen. *punches through Davs windpipe and rips out his spine*

I just woke up. Now tell me. You a member yet? I have points I would like to give you for the use of that smiley

Evil? You have to ask me Dap? *breaks Dap's chest and rips out a rib* My evilness is just beginning. *Uses the rib to tear a hole in Dav's arm and takes out his arm bone*

Archived