DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Intro to RP (October '12 WT) - Lesson Two

Well I sent my bio. I made it todays and discarded a lot of personal stories from my head while writing it. It might be a bit rushed, but I think it will work out well. The only fear I have is that it might be a bit too 'strange' for the PSW, if so I will gladly continue it in Revolution One. Any feedback is welcome!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I haven't had much time this weekend. Today was spent cleaning/rearranging the computer room to set up another computer. Now that we have 2 computers than can be online, I'm too tired to work on my RP homework . . . *sighs*

Well, I've started. I've got the name, nationality, some physical characteristics but I have a meeting to go to so will work on it again afterwards (or during lunch).

Oh hehe...it will be too long, but I had fun with it!

Its a build up story to explain why my character went to the White Tower to become Aes Sedai!

Hope you like it <3

*peeks her head in just for a second*

This could make for a great rp! Write the bio smaller but keep this plot in mind and you could rp it out the events of the bio.

Bit too late for that, but I am going to use alot of it for sure, my hope is to be able to use this character offically.

I'm getting ready to submit my first ever attempt at a bio. Granted, it's just for the class but it's like putting a bit of yourself out there! That's hard to do! LOL!

*gulps and clicks on Submit*

Does RP ever take place between divisisons.

To answer your question: yes it's quite common for members of different groups to RP together, whether in a "formal" or "informal" fashion. Normally you would either need the permission of the Group Leaders of the involved groups, or at least give them a heads up.

Archived