DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Halloween mafia game

LilyElizabeth

This is the most interesting thing I've seen so far.

Is Nolder genuinely trying to garner activity, or is he hoping for a slip-up?

Is Basel a townie suspicious of Nolder (whom he thinks might be scum), or is he scum trying not to make waves on Day 1.

Basel. You post clear and logical things but you dont seems to follow through with them. It doesnt sit right with me. I feel as if you are just throwing out lines to see what will take (not in a town way but in a lets lynch a townie way). Then you get into a "discussion" with Nol. I like how you answered his questions at first but then you started to get all politiciany and that didnt work for me. I dont think I saw a comment from you about Krak's posts about you. Anything to say on that?

Do you mean that Krak post, Piano? I thought it was fence-sitting, but had been holding off on commenting about it in hopes of getting more evidence.

Not sure how it's fence-sitting if I state my opinion (that I don't like your phrasing, that you look scummy).

Unvote

Vote Mish

I feel more comfortable with a vote for her. It doesn't really matter though.

Christine, why the FoS for anyone voting Nolder? Just because he usually dies Day 1, are you saying anyone voting for him is suspicious because they might be mafia voting because they know that's the norm?

Of the 3 I find suspicious, only Nolder has a chance to be lynched. There is a triangle between Krak, Basel and Nolder in some way. His flip will share some light on it.

VOTE NOLDER.

If by triangle you mean that I commented upon an interaction between Nolder and Basel, and one of them responded, then I guess yes that is a triangle. Are Basel and I the other two you find suspicious?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Club Leader

John (1) – Darthe

Mish (9) – Tina, Nolder, Despo, Rand, Christine, Player, Sakaea 2.0, Krak, Peace

Nolder (5) – John, Mish, Basel, Moon

Not voting – Kat, Verb, Lenlo, Barm

With 19 alive it takes 10 to lynch. Deadline Monday 5PM MST

You still have almost 2 hours to go to deadline. I calculated the # to lynch wrong yesterday. Whether it's 18 or 19 players (if I count Random or not) it's still 10 to lynch. I'll consider granting a little more time because of my error.

• Club Leader

John (1) – Darthe

Mish (10) – Tina, Nolder, Despo, Rand, Christine, Player, Sakaea 2.0, Krak, Peace, Moon

Nolder (3) – John, Mish, Basel

Not voting – Kat, Verb, Lenlo, Barm

You stood around for an hour, trying to decide who to send home. You considered Nolder for a while, but eventually the majority of you chose Misheru. Moon grabbed her candy from her and began to divide it up amongst the rest of you. Mish got angry and tried to grab her candy back. In the process, a knife fell out of her costume. “Ha! I was going to use that to cut your bags open,” she cried. “I’ll get you next year.”

pocahontas.jpg

Misheru, Pocahontas, mafia, has been sent home.

It is now night phase. Please send your night actions in promptly. You have 24 hours. Also, vote in blue for the house you want to go to next. I will accept votes that are not blue, but if you can, it's easier on me. You can choose from Light Blue, Yellow, White, Red, Tan, Brown, Dark Blue, Light Green, Grey

Tglems..quick vote Mish. Don't bother reading anthing. Just vote in the next 10 minutes for a lynch. We can all explain why afterwards.

Ack! I just missed the deadline while out walking my dog! It looks like it works out how it would have anyways had I voted Mish, so hopefully no harm done.

Looking forward to visiting the Brown House

Blackhoof, BG, Nolder.

That's the normal Day 1 lynch order. They have actually been making it a little longer lately, due to all of the new people playing Mafia. Doesn't change the fact that they normally never get far.

That makes no sense. That's 3 days worth of lynching. You obviously haven't been playing here much..in the last year only BH falls into that category. Before that...I don't know.

And BG..doesn't fall close to that list.

You are making crap up.

No, I am saying it used to be that if Hoof wasn't playing in the game, then BG was lynched. If neither of them were here, Nolder was lynched.

I can't even count the number of times Nolder has died on D1. It happens that often. Blackhoof no longer plays as much, and in all but the last game I played with BG, he died on D1.

Woot! Got a scummer! :biggrin:

And FOS any of those who were still trying to push a Nol lynch towards the end. And Peace is included in this group btw, I know he has no problem bussing a teammate and fighting to escape a random is one of the easiest ways mafia can try and gain town cred

I think since the Dark Green house ended up with a random kill trigger, there might be a chance that the light green house has a positive trigger.

Faulty logic, but meh why not?

Archived