DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

When my brain is fried.

Masema

So we all have these moments. When your brain isn't working properly and you do something just so stupid that you can't help but laugh at yourself. So here is me up over 24 hours at this point (not by my choice) and I'm looking for my keys. I get an IM on facebook, so I sit type a quick reply and then Google "where are my keys?" Huge facepalm moment. Like google is going to say, "oh they're in the drawer." Obviously I'm just laughing at it right now, but I seriously didn't think I was capable of that level of stupidity.

Anyone else have these moments?

Something I do a lot is try to drink something thats not a drink. As in my cup is on my left, but to my right is a unopened can of soup...so i pick up the soup and put it to my mouth then realize its metal I'm tasting.

I also hate the feeling of expecting one drink and drinking another. Like I for some reason thought I was drinking Sprite at a cafe but it was iced tea. So I expected the taste of Sprite but got tea instead...its a really weird feeling because you freak out for a second. "This isn't my drink! Oh wait, yea it is."

So I'm over at my mother's house today and I need to make a phone call, but I forgot my phone at home. So I ask mom if I can use her cell phone. She says "sure, it's over there in the water" I'm like :huh: Turns out it was over by the sink.

Lol I do stuff like this all the time. Yesterday I was doing homework in my room when I needed my eraser which was in the livingroom. So I walked over there, poured myself some water, drank it, and then came and sat back down and started doing my homework again. Of course as soon as I started writing I realized I still didn't have my eraser so I had to go back and get it xD

Archived