DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Zelda Fans....mind blown...

Locke

This is epic. I am obsessed with Pascal's. When we first learned about it, I started finding the quick way of finding a middle number way down in a lower level.

I'm not sure if there is an official one (I'm sure there is), but we weren't taught that. XD

I forgot how many lines down I was able to go. Teacher told me to stop, and I did. Stupid teacher.

Anyways, I don't get the Link between this and Zelda.

>.>

<.<

:biggrin:

This is epic. I am obsessed with Pascal's. When we first learned about it, I started finding the quick way of finding a middle number way down in a lower level.

I'm not sure if there is an official one (I'm sure there is), but we weren't taught that. XD

I forgot how many lines down I was able to go. Teacher told me to stop, and I did. Stupid teacher.

>.>

<.<

I'm torn between giving you points and balefiring you. That was an absolutely terrible pun.

And there is a method to do that... Some algebra-y thingy... I forget what it is though.

>.>

<.<

I'm torn between giving you points and balefiring you. That was an absolutely terrible pun.

wow only saw that now. wow.

nice one ed

and I never played Zelda

:unenlightened:

zelda good.

first one very very good though the graphics will not please you, the brain work was most excellent.

I've played low graphics games before

i think it's a free download on them little handheld nintedo thingies now.

I could get it on an emulator as well

and I never played Zelda

zelda good.

first one very very good though the graphics will not please you, the brain work was most excellent.

i'd be real interested to know how it plays for you. kept me up all night for weeks on end, maybe months. but this was before youcoiuld get a walk through on the internet. you had to find someone's kid and ask how to get out of the lost woods and stuff.

and I never played Zelda

zelda good.

i'd be real interested to know how it plays for you. kept me up all night for weeks on end, maybe months. but this was before youcoiuld get a walk through on the internet. you had to find someone's kid and ask how to get out of the lost woods and stuff.

'Cause that wouldn't be creepy at all... >.>

I actually do know how to do that since when I was trying to figure out the math of the Light Bonus a couple days ago, I noticed that some of the numbers looked like Pascal's Triangle (this is also the backstory of how this thread came into existence fyi). So I looked up Pascal's Triangle, saw a Triforce along the way, and realized that I was right, and I used an equation for finding inner numbers of the triangle to figure out the equation for the damage a Lightie does with his Bonus Element. Anyway, it looks like this:

Column 1: x^0

2: x^1

3: (x^2-x)/2

4: (x^3-3x^2+2x)/6

5: (x)(x-1)(x-2)(x-3)/24 (I don't feel like simplifying. Too lazy. =p Although it's probably better like that anyway. I should have left the rest like that also.....But I didn't?.)

Etc.

I know there's an official equation out there for it. But this is what I use.

Stupid teacher.

Archived