DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

My seduction skills have brought out two new Darkfriends...

Christine

balefire, but i try to save it for special occasions.

.357 taurus 7 shot with hollow points... not technically stabbing but.... it'd hurt.

assorted henckels, tho honestly i prefer the chicago cutlery. inexpensive but very sharp, and much easier to keep that way... light in the hand, flies through meat. henckels always feel a bit clunky to me... except the bread knife, that's divine, and will leave a wound that would be very difficult to close before you bled out...

good carbon steel cleaver, you'll not want me to use that... also it's a bit brittle and i wouldn't want to chip the blade on bone...

and the marble rolling pin and a few good cast iron skillets which would be the weapon of choice in most situations.

do i need more?

This is my rifle. There are many others like it, but this one is mine. My rifle is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. Without me, my rifle is useless. Without my rifle, I am useless. I must fire my rifle true. I must shoot straighter than my enemy, who is trying to kill me. I must shoot him before he shoots me. I will. Before God I swear this creed: my rifle and myself are defenders of my country, we are the masters of our enemy, we are the saviors of my life. So be it, until there is no enemy, but peace. Amen.

Archived