DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Pisces' in Love

Niel an' Tyomn

Hey Leelou ... Erm as you know I'm kinda awkward but there has been something that I've told you before but I kinda botched. Look, the fact is I love you. I love your beautiful dark eyes. And you mischievous smile, knowing probably exactly what I'm telling you now. But the truth is you are the salt on my chips or the pepperoni on my (hand-made :wink:) pizza. You red hair and beautiful face make me very happy, its like a billion little baby unicorns just pranced into my heart. Also, that gorgeous purple dress you have make my eyes light up even though I try to hide it. But in the end I do love you and plan on giving you some of my creme brulee for your birthday. But in the end I will love you forever even if you reject me now. But just in case.... I must remind you that we are both pisces and we are destined to be together. So regardless of what you say you will be mine. :wub:

Why? Did he get there first? :P

Nyn

Hahahaha.

Haha.

Ha.

H.

No, he didn't. I was busy watching you while you slept.

/creepmeter level 2 engaged

Dude....I totally agree with you. I mean, I was going to say the EXACT same thing, and here you are....saying it. Impressive.

Hey Leelou ... Erm as you know I'm kinda awkward but there has been something that I've told you before but I kinda botched. Look, the fact is I love you. I love your beautiful dark eyes. And you mischievous smile, knowing probably exactly what I'm telling you now. But the truth is you are the salt on my chips or the pepperoni on my (hand-made :wink:) pizza. You red hair and beautiful face make me very happy, its like a billion little baby unicorns just pranced into my heart. Also, that gorgeous purple dress you have make my eyes light up even though I try to hide it. But in the end I do love you and plan on giving you some of my creme brulee for your birthday. But in the end I will love you forever even if you reject me now. But just in case.... I must remind you that we are both pisces and we are destined to be together. So regardless of what you say you will be mine. :wub:

You are close but not there yet. You need to prove to me that you can also take care of me.

Archived