DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

request to Tayol

Mystica

Mystica, tired from running all over the board, creates her own lair using the One Power in ways unheard of (and prolly not allowed either).

Plopping down on one of the coffin-styled couches, she rubs her nekkid feet and channels a cup of coffee.

Sitting there, in all her nekkidness, she sighs and growls at herself for not thinking of this sooner...

chasing a man around the boards... what's next? doing household work? ..... tssssssss, get a grip woman! She scolded herself.

Now, we just need to wait till he shows up.

Putting an alarm ward covering every inch of the lair, Mystica falls asleep.

Seeing Tayol finally in her reach, the Compulsion that Demandred Valerius had put on Mystica takes full hold of her. Embrasing the Source, she stood up from the coffin-couch and strode towards Tayol, her eyes empty, void of any emotion or life.

Channeling lightening quick, she struck at Tayol with a reversed Balefire weave. Not knowing what she was doing, or even how, Mystica stood motionless as Tayol shimmered. First to a grey, sickly, dead colour, then slowely returning to the natural living hue.

The Compulsion now fully completed, Mystica collapses to the ground, and lay unconscious, though not dead.

:shock:

Tayol unsure whether it was the fact death was now staring down at him, or was it as a result of pure instinct he forms a gateway and jumps in just as the balefire passes over where he had just stood

*remerges behind mystica and binds her in flows of air*

ohhhh, I like her shes good, but for how long have novices been able to channel balefire?

:P

and Demandred

*cough cough*

20pushups my good man, over at the private boards

Mystica wakes up finding herself bound by air and looks around with a stupified look on her face. Realising where she is and that is is still nekkid :shock: she frantically tries to free herself. In vain of course...

Gulping, Myst looks around, seeing Tayol and all his Black Tower minions standing around her, glaring at her with eager faces. Tayol, looking more pondering than eager, looks straight at her, as if peering through her.

What is the meaning of this????? Myst demanded, trying to put up a feable Aes Sedai glance.

Why are you holding me like this? If this gets out to the White Tower, you'll be sorry!! Release me this instance!

Knowing nothing of what she had done while under the Compulsion, Mystica is both terrified and outraged, with outrage winning more and more ground by the minute.

(out of character now)

lol, sorry if I was imposing folks, but a certain little ozzy brat thought he'd found a thingy to keep me in line with lmao

*grins and pokes Val with her cattle prod*

too bad I can't see him do the pushups.... *EG*

Chaelca, my sweet little Belgian wickedness! *snugglesmooch* (don't worry, im dressed OOC lol)

Leane! lol, sorry to have tricked ya' (well, not really sorry :p )

Tayol, thanks for being such a great sport about me running around your boards lol :)

Archived