DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Dore Saidin? - New Weave Requests being taken

Niel an' Tyomn

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My goodness... I'm gone for a weekend and magic happens. I know who I'm going to give points to when the month rolls over.

Also if you need someone else who knows code I know how to do it. Mostly Java but I can brush up on my HTML.

The rollers are javascript (not java) html, and php. I have the php (doesn't need to change) I'm almost done with the html but the javascript...That needs to be re-written, my skills in that language isn't that savvy and I'm dreading doing it...lol

The rollers are javascript (not java) html, and php. I have the php (doesn't need to change) I'm almost done with the html but the javascript...That needs to be re-written, my skills in that language isn't that savvy and I'm dreading doing it...lol

I took a look at the Java script. I can probably do that, its nothing massively complicated. Will just take some time and I need to sleep right now. Never realized 12 hour drives across half of your country could be so tiring.

The Black Tower: possibly the best Social Group in the world.

:smile:

Question. Why exactly are we limiting ourselves to the world?

Also just got back from the wedding! Yay!

yes, there's a multiverse of worlds out there, let's make this the best one :P

I took a look at the Java script. I can probably do that, its nothing massively complicated. Will just take some time and I need to sleep right now. Never realized 12 hour drives across half of your country could be so tiring.

AWESOME cuz' me and TMD were going to have to create previously non-existent javascript skills. :wink: HTML is the best ... but I'm currently learning the script

Archived