DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Welcome Drawwod to teh Black Tower! ... Unless he wants Nya to do this

hazelkrs1

Welcome Drawwod to the wonderful world of the BT,

Here you will find all things TaintyTM, spammy, Lightie and Shadowy. I'm an incredibly tired Stormleader of the Shadow and also look after the Games and Mafia here. Mafia and Games are great ways to get to know your fellow BTers, and our next game will be modded by our Most Illustrious Lady Dragon herself. We also have a lovely game of Boggle going on, I forgot to do the latest giant grid one btw, and the various other fun Threads you can see on our Main Board.

Once you get access to our Private Boards, make sure you head on over to the Farmhouse and either sign up or sneak into the latest Saidin Class - that is also a great way to get to know our other newer members. I the meantime, go sign the Roll Call at the top of the Board - you are a Member now - get used to it.

And Shadowy Stuffs, yes - by almeans PM or ask questions about that too. I'm quite good at being Shadowy sometimes.

:moiraine::darkone:

Welcome to the Black Tower, Drawwod!

I think everyone else just about covered the specs of the nuthouse - taint, spam, games, ad infinitum. And if you have questions about the group, I am also available for contact - I am the Faction Leader of the Light here, aka Logain.

Nice meeting you, and have a good time!

Not sure if he'll come into this one, he said he wanted Nya to make one...

I'M LOVED!!!!!!!!!!!

>.>

<.<

Oh. Well. :tongue: Sorry I couldn't do that, I was on airplanes and usually get ninja'd anyway :laugh: A late but great welcome to the BT Drawwood!! :biggrin: Do you like drawing? :P

welcome to the taintiess tainted place around Drawwod!! Id watch out for thos Brownies looks like nyas shadowcorns have been stepping in the mixture again!

>.>

I admit to muffin nuffin...I DID scrub their feet first though and I was busy!! Knead your own batter! :tongue:

Archived